Adversting (Guests only)

Can someone pass me a Win10 updated Xigncode folder?

• So I downloaded Bless JP, connected through VPN just fine, updated the game to the latest patch, launched- I get the Xigncode3 E0010001 error. Doing some sleuthing around the net, I find it's an internal Xigncode issue and almost always gets fixed by another user handing over their copy... So that's what I'm here for, to ask another JP server player with a Windows 10 rig if they could spare a moment to pass along a ZIP of their XIGNCODE folder in GameOn/Bless/Binaries/Win64 so I can finally play this game and see for myself if I want to buy the NA version.

Note: I am well aware the NA version is likely to be a rebuild of the KR Rebuild version, and as such the combat and various other features in the JP version will probably be nothing like the international version at least on a functionality standpoint. That said, there's more to a game than combat and crafting, and I want to experience first-hand if this game's setting, lore, overall feel, and most importantly customization of its keybinds and macros are right for me. Can't afford to go throwing money around willy-nilly, y'know? :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance! <3

EDIT: It seems this issue may not be related to the XIGNCODE folder whatsoever as much as simply being a massive issue with XIGNCODE and the latest release of Windows 10 (V.1803 - OS 17133.1). If anyone's gotten through the XIGNCODE issues with this precise version of Windows 10, please post something here or in a new thread detailing any troubleshooting for me as well as any others who wish to play on this Win10 update.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thermalpulse: New information led to a new conclusion to Error E0010001 for Xigncode on Windows 10. ().

• Sadly with most MMORPG's this happens if you get the Newest Windows version before a Maintenance, https://bless.pmang.jp/notices/181?kind_index=2 Which is on the 18th of April at 8:30 for 6-7h's (Japanese Time and Date), it is annoying, had it before in other XIGNCODE games in the past.

At least, I expect them to fix it on maintenance, keep in mind the most recent updates were "cancelled/postponed" by microsoft to fix a bug, so rolling back Windows might be the only solution if you don't want to wait till this or the next maintenance.

• As Kapi stated, Windows 10's latest Insider build is incompatible with Bless' XIGNCODE3 config. It oddly works with Elsword, but not with Dragon Nest, Bless, etc. For now we just have to sit back and wait for Microsoft to update Windows 10 to rev. 17134 - The Spring Creators Update (Or Redstone 4).

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Not sure if you still have the game but it looks like we might have a solution for getting it to work on 1803

I'm in the discord as LokiReborn if ya want to hit me up to give it a try.

• Quick note: the issue still occurs on 17134.1.

The issue isn't necessarily the version of Windows itself, the issue is Xigncode and its refusal to service unrecognized versions of Windows. Until Welbia updates Bless JP's Xigncode to support the latest official release of Windows 10, the issue will not be resolved- not without modifying the Xigncode files ourselves, which is obviously a bad idea for legal reasons.

• The issue isn't necessarily the version of Windows itself, the issue is Xigncode and its refusal to service unrecognized versions of Windows. Until Welbia updates Bless JP's Xigncode to support the latest official release of Windows 10, the issue will not be resolved- not without modifying the Xigncode files ourselves, which is obviously a bad idea for legal reasons.

It's a bad component, we have a working fix for it, have 3 people running 1803 ingame. replacing the xigncode file with a different valid unhacked etc xigncode file works file, not a bypass etc.

• Please someone, make a "BnS Buddy"-like launcher that bypasses this garbage XIGNCODE that serves no other purpose than to annoy legit players.

XIGNCODE = bot magnet. No, it's not the other way around.

It's exactly like when Aion was using captcha for resource gathering. Bots were filling these automatically, while legit players had to suffer.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Seeing as Windows 10 has updated, Xigncode is no longer an issue for the moment, and I can't see this thread doing any more than being a place for people to off-topic comment on Xigncode at this point- can a Mod come by and close this? I honestly can't find where or how to do so myself and see no benefit to leaving it open.

Thanks ahead of time! ^^:thumbup: