Guardian

Berserker

Ranger

Mage

Assassin

Hope this helps you all get your builds ready! Granted, "Mystic" was
    not available on that Site & of course "Assassin" won't be available
    (as we all know) at Early Access -EA-. However, you can still get an
    idea of what you will want & like. Have fun with it!

• Thanks for sharing. My biggest hope is that Paladin can be a viable tank. I'm going to try and make it happen!

The Paladin can tank because there's an entire core(tree) dedicated to it
    the only issue is keeping aggro a lot due to cd of aggro/taunt skills on the Paladin and their dmg to keep the monsters on them

If i would rank tanks though Gaurdian>Berserker=Paladin the Berserker has the dmg to stick to the boss but unlike the paladin it dies a lot faster in hardcore pve boss fights due less defensive skills and inability to heal itself

• it's the old version skills (KR / RU before rebuild)

Lot of skills and passives had change/remove since ;)

I assumed this might be 'slightly' outdated information,
    but it's better than we are currently getting from the Team
    right now. Especially with the "Combat Re-Work" & no info
    beyond that statement right now.

• Post deleted because it's no more accurate with some new informations. [6 cores skills vs 3 , 2 usables vs 1 and more other things]
    It seems there is more changes than expected!

• The Paladin can tank because there's an entire core(tree) dedicated to itthe only issue is keeping aggro a lot due to cd of aggro/taunt skills on the Paladin and their dmg to keep the monsters on them

If i would rank tanks though Gaurdian>Berserker=Paladin the Berserker has the dmg to stick to the boss but unlike the paladin it dies a lot faster in hardcore pve boss fights due less defensive skills and inability to heal itself

I noticed that when I played it. Paladin seems to be much more oriented to single target threat then group abilities, unlike Guardian. However I disagree that Paladin doesn't have the ability to heal itself. Paladin tanking in most games rests on the ability to cast between rotations of enemy attacks. But yeah, it definitely doesn't have many defensive CD's. I hope they add some more.