Adversting (Guests only)

Why is no one talking about the cash shop p2w that may get to the west?

• If someone is willing to invest thousands of $ for pixels power to them. They will quit fast anyway because they will have nothing left to do and while killing low geared players is fun for a time it gets boring quite fast. At the end of the day this is an RPG and biggest part of it is character progression.

It's not some people its many and when they go to war with your guild and push you out of the way then you will quit also. It's a game where PvP power controls all and with the 500 or so people that pay to control and the people that think is better to side with the devil then be in his path join in the game will be dead and marked p2w. It's on steam so all you will get is red reviews and new people will never join.

If i were to tell people about Bless Online i would say wait 6 months. It's not a buy to play it's a buy beta and will go free to play after 6 months because if they do what i know they will do is copy over that cash shop and it is doomed. They even said in their interview that anything can change in the early access so just watch so a chunk of the sky don't hit you on the head on the way out

• It's not some people its many and when they go to war with your guild and push you out of the way then you will quit also. It's a game where PvP power controls all and with the 500 or so people that pay to control and the people that think is better to side with the devil then be in his path join in the game will be dead and marked p2w. It's on steam so all you will get is red reviews and new people will never join.

If i were to tell people about Bless Online i would say wait 6 months. It's not a buy to play it's a buy beta and will go free to play after 6 months because if they do what i know they will do is copy over that cash shop and it is doomed. They even said in their interview that anything can change in the early access so just watch so a chunk of the sky don't hit you on the head on the way out

I am well aware of the risk but i will still buy it. If we have come to the point i need to wait 6 months before buying a game i might as well stop playing them completely. At the very least until it turns completely p2w i will get my moneys worth out of it ;)

• If i play a mmo i want to play it years not something to be thrown in the trash after i hit max level. I really do not want to invest time into something that does not want to invest in me

• If i play a mmo i want to play it years not something to be thrown in the trash after i hit max level. I really do not want to invest time into something that does not want to invest in me

Then you should stop playing MMOs because you will never find what you are looking for :(

• Can we simply agree that some people will want to wait and see if the game is something that they're going to like, and others are going to want to jump in as soon as possible? Moneyshock there wants to wait 6 months to see where it's going to be, and that's alright. Many others will be playing from the soft launch.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Can we simply agree that some people will want to wait and see if the game is something that they're going to like, and others are going to want to jump in as soon as possible? Moneyshock there wants to wait 6 months to see where it's going to be, and that's alright. Many others will be playing from the soft launch.

If he is waiting because of cash shop then that's pointless there have been many games that went completely p2w much further down the road. If he's waiting cause he wants to see reviews and population stability then that's fine.

• If he is waiting because of cash shop then that's pointless there have been many games that went completely p2w much further down the road. If he's waiting cause he wants to see reviews and population stability then that's fine.

And I definitely agree with you; but that's up to him. It sounds like he's going to have a negative view until time, or a developer, or some other force way outside of our control appeases the guy, so I think we're better off saving all these calories from the keystrokes. ;)

The biggest pitfall for them right now will be to do a giant cash grab during EA. I'm not talking about founders packs but basically anything else that could come across as a cash grab like a lootbox or a limited release cosmetic. They need to be very careful with pricing as well as saturation of the cash shop. There are the two extremes to consider: releasing to many premium items at once and not releasing any at all. They need to spread out whatever they have planned. Content needs to follow a similar schedule.

• The reason to wait the 6 months is to see how the game run and to see the cash shop creep. If they did a cash shop like Elder Scrolls and was pure cosmetic then i could care less. The first time i see anything that turns cash into upgrades or power then i stop following. I also want the time off to see how the game runs and if they attempt to fix the fps problem that has been going since 2011.

The game has been F2P for 7 years and if the cost of the founders packs gets anywhere past 30 bucks then i will stop following. If the game is B2P and the JP cash shop is copy and paste i stop following. I have seen way to many times how these companies like to bait and switch to get up front money and just leech for 2 years after most people quit. Then after the 2 years it becomes F2P witch i think will happen before it gets out of early access and they start fresh start servers to try and get a new wave of players money

• Adversting (Guests only)

• The reason to wait the 6 months is to see how the game run and to see the cash shop creep. If they did a cash shop like Elder Scrolls and was pure cosmetic then i could care less. The first time i see anything that turns cash into upgrades or power then i stop following. I also want the time off to see how the game runs and if they attempt to fix the fps problem that has been going since 2011.

The game has been F2P for 7 years and if the cost of the founders packs gets anywhere past 30 bucks then i will stop following. If the game is B2P and the JP cash shop is copy and paste i stop following. I have seen way to many times how these companies like to bait and switch to get up front money and just leech for 2 years after most people quit. Then after the 2 years it becomes F2P witch i think will happen before it gets out of early access and they start fresh start servers to try and get a new wave of players money

There will probably be a few price options when it comes to founders packs. No one is sure as to what they might be but we'll probably have a better idea on May 11th.