Adversting (Guests only)

Early Access to start in May

• I know what a beta test is. I been beta testing games for around 17 years. you do not need to tell me what a beta test is. And this one smells like a beta test to me. You may not think so and that is your right. They are replacing what a beta test period is with a soft launch. You will be paying to play this game and during this time reporting bugs and problems that they will fix. Things that should be done during a proper beta test which they are not doing. As i said to me all EA is, is a fancy word for beta testing where they can charge you to do it. Hardly any game developers anymore do a proper beta test. And look at the state of MMO's. They figure out if they say soft launch and you keep your characters then you will ignore the fact that it is really a beta test you are paying for. There are certain steps you take in the developement of a game and beta testing is one of them. They are either skipping this very important step or disguising it as a soft launch. And beta testing is a way to get the game out there to the entire world get feed back and fix bugs and all that stuff you mention.

So keep dreaming that this is not a beta you can keep living in your fantasy. But when it is buggy as crap and they are patching every other day to fix them bugs. Guess what that is what happens in a beta.

Wow man, sounds you should probably stop beta testing games and do something to channel that anger.

• I didn't know that. So what happens exactly? They include the launcher along with the base download?

Nothing is confirmed and anything may happen, but I think that option is very probable, as it is a less risky variant for the launch and MMO games on Steam went that way in the past.

• To me EA is a beta, like the closed beta and open beta they used to have for games back when i started gaming. Didn't have to pay for the privelage of being in a beta back then. You applied and where picked to participate. i absolutely refuse to pay to beta test a game. Especially 30 dollars. Premium service doesn't bother me. but their pricing for founder packs does. I will keep playing neverwinter and wait and see how this game developes. won't pay for it until it officially launches.

You will play anyway, like every single person who says that haha.

• Purchase the 28th, download for the 29th, finish character creation on the 30th.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Wow man, sounds you should probably stop beta testing games and do something to channel that anger.

No anger here at all. I am disabled and like to play games and i also like to beta test them to help the devs find bugs and problems with the games.

You will play anyway, like every single person who says that haha.

No i will not be playing this game during EA. I will think about it in december when the game launches but for now i am looking at other games.

• No anger here at all. I am disabled and like to play games and i also like to beta test them to help the devs find bugs and problems with the games.

No i will not be playing this game during EA. I will think about it in december when the game launches but for now i am looking at other games.

Just curious what are you waiting for? Assassin/Mystic or to see if the game will succeed or not?

• Just curious what are you waiting for? Assassin/Mystic or to see if the game will succeed or not?

I would of played a ranger and sylvan elf. do not like mystic or assassin. I am not waiting for anything. I was looking forward to the game until they finally revealed their hand. I am playing other games and this was one i was looking at. but they lost me on the no beta testing with all the changes they made to the game. So i not waiting on anything. Will keep track of the game though to see if later i may still want to play it.

• Nocht Currently previous versions of the game, won't be able to cross over your saved stuff to the steam version.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Adversting (Guests only)