Pet/Mount Floating Rarity Orb

• I've been watching a lot of streams and all the mounts/ pets have that floating orb above their heads to denote their rarity. I personally find that orb really annoying and distracting... but maybe that's just me. I would much more prefer an aura or faint colored sparkle. I just find myself staring at that orb way too often. What are your thoughts?

• I think the orb is annoying. The original game didn't have it and I don't know why they added it. I hope they make an option to hide it because it's just silly, imho.

• The rarity orb is not too bad IMO.

At first it's true it annoyed me, but when I got my first epic mount I was proud of showing the purple orb my horse had on its forehead.

I think most people would recognize that it was a rare mount though because the rarity orb would really establish otherwise unless it wasn't common knowledge.

• I've been watching a lot of streams and all the mounts/ pets have that floating orb above their heads to denote their rarity. I personally find that orb really annoying and distracting... but maybe that's just me. I would much more prefer an aura or faint colored sparkle. I just find myself staring at that orb way too often. What are your thoughts?

Agreed, I just watched some YouTube video's and this isn't appealing imo.

• That orb ruins the looks of some pets:(
    For example: the orange / purple floating sphere pet - that tier orb is half in them half out, looks very bad :/

They should come out with a different idea of showing the tier of the pet/mount (or just dont show its tier at all)
    The pet/mount changes when it gets to max tier (golden) so whats the point of having those orbs? If you get to max tier on your servant its gonna clearly show either way.X/

• That orb ruins the looks of some pets:(
    For example: the orange / purple floating sphere pet - that tier orb is half in them half out, looks very bad :/

They should come out with a different idea of showing the tier of the pet/mount (or just dont show its tier at all)
    The pet/mount changes when it gets to max tier (golden) so whats the point of having those orbs? If you get to max tier on your servant its gonna clearly show either way.X/

The very least they can do is let you turn it off. That's better than nothing at least. Sort of a best of both worlds option.