dragon mount!

• hi all im new to bless im lvl 22 i really want a dragon i have found some.. but there to high for me to knock there life down so i can tame it :( anyone willing to come along knock it down so i can tame it?? pleaseeee im in the wayven valley area waiting ill give 2mill or runes :) :love:

• I don't think the flying dragons can be knocked out of the sky. There are dragons you can tame later but they aren't able to fly. Currently the only permanent flying mounts come from the cash shop but they aren't really needed. It's more of a convenience then necessity.

• Knocking a dragon down would mean knocking a player down while he/she's trying to fast travel... So that's impossible.

As for taming a dragon, I've found some of them (in the Rebuild though), but they were untamable (again, in Rebuild).

• They might have changed that then. Because they weren't able to fly and Neowiz pretty much has designed most flying mounts as dragons. So it's sort of inconsistent.

• it's better to have temporary flying mount (I had one in a chest for 24h)

Flying mounts totally kill the wild pvp and the geographical configuration of maps

Bless really has beautiful maps with many mountains and ravines, it would be a shame to miss that

• I've been waiting for this game to drop since 2012, i haven't tried playing on another server via vpn because i don't want to spoil the game for myself, one a person who once starts playing, commits to the server and community. Especially when the game is hopefully coming out next year. I'm expecting big things from this game! Really hoping they implement flying mounts in certain areas with beautiful geographical maps.

• The game has flying mounts, it just has a really asanine way to obtain them and from what I know they aren't even permanent. Every flying mount I got was temp and was through a promotion. But it's not really needed. It's more convenience than anything else.

• it's better to have temporary flying mount (I had one in a chest for 24h)

Flying mounts totally kill the wild pvp and the geographical configuration of maps

Bless really has beautiful maps with many mountains and ravines, it would be a shame to miss that

No its better to have a permanent flying mount do to the ability to use both the flying mount and the ground mounts why temporary that would kill the game altogether. Bless Online needs flying mounts so you dont have to rely on the wyvern transport system throught the entire game of getting to places rather quickly and i suppose see the canyons are nice and all but i have news for you... you can climb mountains and see much more but people are more content on the pvp that those who also like pve i mean why is it that you only want pvp if your so desperate for pvp go play PUBG or Fortnite but don't try to ruin a MMo for the rest of us PvE'ers who want to take it easy for awhile besides you want Mountains and Ravines go play Black Desert for those much better graphic from that stand point. Bless online comes sub-par on Graphical detail and more on the shear amount of quests and side quests to do in the whole game there's more to do in this game than BDO and BnS combined.

So stop talking about PvP like its the only thing that is in this game there is so much more than the scenery and pvp. and its thinking like your that could kill the game since pvp isnt the only thing that keeps a game like this together its the players who stay active and actually play the game, pay neowiz to keep the servers alive and up and running if we want to see more we have to spend more thats how this business works.

Sorry about this rant but when I saw what you wrote I was pretty much like what the fuck are you saying exactly and then I saw you wanted pvp and the scenery instead of anything else which isn't right when your not considering the other million players or so.