Astelia Online

• For me it's the card system. It's like games, these days, are afraid of making us play with other people so they make sure it can be soloed. Here, have imaginary friends to play with because we know you can't actually make any friends in game to party with.

I'm old fashioned, but the best part of MMOs, for me is, you know ... the MM part of it.

• It looks interest for me
    today starting closed beta in korea http://astellia.nexon.com/events/20170620/cbt

Maybe i'll sound a bit harsh but this game is a NO from me. First of all gender lock , than skills effects looks like a disney cartoon and whole game looks cartoonish.

I am called Glad-O-War,Grim, Raider,and Third.I am One-eyed.I am also called Highest,and True-Guesser.I am Grimnir,and the Hooded One.I am Allfather, Gondlir, Wand-Bearer.I have as many names as there are winds.As many titles as there are ways to die.My ravens are Huginn and Muninn,thought and memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri.My horse is the gallowed.

• Yeah, I'm gonna add my voice to no. Gender locked classes, only humans playable, and the card system... Top all those on to the fact that I generally do not enjoy Asian themed games(Yes, I know Bless is Korean, but it has a Western feel and look), and it's just not my cup of tea. :(

• Eastern themed games are totally my thing (as Nayukhuut knows =P ) but this game is a definite NOPE for me. The story is way too focused on loli characters for some strange reason and of course - gender locked. I will not play a game that has more than 1 genderlocked class, and this has ALL genderlocked. So my interest ends there.

• I am tending to no aswell. It looks like it has some sort of card systems and i fear there will be problems with that system (insane prices, luck based etc.). Genderlock wouldnt bother me this much but they overdone it, plus nothing new or creative, same vfx, big boobs and lolis^^