Crafting level 50 gold items

• Hello, i have a question about craft.

My craft is level 14 and i try to craft an axe, but i need 2 items and i can't find out where to get them.

1 the medals, i get the golden winged medals from battlefields but in purple quality not gold and i don't see how to turn them in gold quality

2 it looks like a piece of golden metal i don't know what it is ;) and most of all i don"'t know how to get it... could anyone tell me where to find those please.

• you mean to get those medals and pieces of metal i have to be in the top 50 pvp players of server ?
    That mean only hardcore players can get it then ..?? no way to transform the purple golden medals into the golden golden medals ? like you can do with autumn warr medals ?

i m sorry if i just understood it wrong i m not a native english speaker ;p

• Top 50 of your faction on specific server, that's a mean of getting orange gear for hardcore pvp farmers. You can still get orange gear via guilds tho. And no there is no way to transform purple into orange medals kek

• thanks a lot for the infos

If i may i have one last question, how is the " getting medals from guild " working ?

I am in a russian speaking only guild so i will never get any, but it s an important info to know for when the game will FINALY arrive in europe ;-)

i heard about this item too but i don't know if it can change THESE medals

• But isn't there an item at the honor points vendor for that changing the medal quality?

There is 4k glory worth item for shaping purple 45 medals into 50. Not purple into orange, no easy way out.

"Important infos before it arrives to EU/NA" how many times have I heard this already...

It's possible to get orange guild for contribution of inlfuence points into the guild. You can contribute via gathering exploration/dungeon and glory points (140 dungeon, exploration or glory ppoints = influence point, cap is 200 daily for guilds up to lvl 12). The distribution is is up to guild leaders and officers though but I am sure they will notice you if you farm up to 5k points eventually (unless they are total assholes).

• so if i farm dungeons it will make glory points ?
    it works on every dungeons ?

Because to level up my craft i used the level 15 dungeon, did it like 50 times every day, and i farm the level 35 dungeon like 5 times a day everyday to get dungeon points to craft using lumena.
    i make at the very least 2000 glory points a day in battlefield (usually when i finish one i have always the same message ' you earned 1050 honor points " don t know if they count the messages like " you earned 100 honor points for 150 000 dmg " don"t know if those are included in the 1050 they give you at the end ?
    but maybe this is not a lot i have to admit that i don't know .

Anyway they are not assholes but they just don'"t speak english so they never talk to me, invite me in anything so i don't think even if i do a lot of dungeons, 2 to 3 battlefield a day and at least 1 world boss, that they even notice i do anything.... ;-)

I ll do with the purple axe for now and i ll craft the orange one once the game is in europe... i dont need to be greedy it s just a beta from another country, it s not like i am gonna keep my character and items forever ;-)

anyway thanks a lot for all those precious informations

• I ll do with the purple axe for now and i ll craft the orange one once the game is in europe... i dont need to be greedy it s just a beta from another country, it s not like i am gonna keep my character and items forever ;-)

anyway thanks a lot for all those precious informations

Glory points = pvp. Dungeons = dungeon points?

Exactly the same reason one should not bother investing their time into people that won't stick around :D And information is very valuable resource.

Tatty bye.

• Glory points = pvp. Dungeons = dungeon points?
    Exactly the same reason one should not bother investing their time into people that won't stick around :D And information is very valuable resource.

Tatty bye.

I mean, it's still information that will be moved over to NA/EU launch. It isn't like he is only playing for a short time then quitting the game forever. He is still getting useful information from you. So overall, it isn't a waste of your time typing it out to him and for others to see.

But anyway, Rewera: do not bother with the purple weapon as you can get gold weapons later on from the dungeons that will release soon to RU. And once they release more dungeons over there, they will become cheap to even buy from the auction house. (okay well not super cheap, but affordable if you play daily and make some money.)

• I mean, it's still information that will be moved over to NA/EU launch. It isn't like he is only playing for a short time then quitting the game forever. He is still getting useful information from you. So overall, it isn't a waste of your time typing it out to him and for others to see.
    But anyway, Rewera: do not bother with the purple weapon as you can get gold weapons later on from the dungeons that will release soon to RU. And once they release more dungeons over there, they will become cheap to even buy from the auction house. (okay well not super cheap, but affordable if you play daily and make some money.)

To NA/EU with ETA on release equals very likely never. I'll stick to RU if they plan on releasing the game with frankenstein manner they did it on RU too. Not to mention he might end up in other faction or rival guild kek

As for the raid dungeon, first of all you need a key, that I never seen drop for anyone from that "new" dungeon and the cheapest one I ever found on AH was 6k gold. Then you would need to find 10 men raid capable of passing through that dungeon (they all also need to have keys?). And if it's hard as hell it may become exclusive to some guilds only. Pfff, I recall some were daring enough to call Zito hard and unfarmable...so yea, it's gonna be pretty cheap (not) but not any faster than farming orange gear via top 50 or guild.

• Bless is coming to NA/EU...those who think it isn't is ignorant. If you are sticking with RU that's fine. But he was saying that he was moving to NA/EU when it launches.

As for the dungeons, yeah you do need a key to run the 10 man. What I was saying is, since Rewera is a casual player on RU server, he can just wait till more dungeons come out and just buy gold gear straight up from the auction house.

• Bless is coming to NA/EU...those who think it isn't is ignorant. If you are sticking with RU that's fine. But he was saying that he was moving to NA/EU when it launches.

As for the dungeons, yeah you do need a key to run the 10 man. What I was saying is, since Rewera is a casual player on RU server, he can just wait till more dungeons come out and just buy gold gear straight up from the auction house.

Yet some have been waiting for years, one would already give up at some point.
    Besides, afaik it's taking that long because the product so far seems rough, badly optimized and pretty short on content for european/american auditory tastes. Bet they simply don't want to risk it. Good thing they've got RU servers as a testing ground though huh
    Move on, wait on, hope somebody else from KR or RU will share their knowledge with you so you could abuse it to get advantage over those that didn't bother gathering information on their own.
    That'd be really long and tiresome waiting, might as well just wait for 2nd wing release instead.

• yeah but its harmless information lol. And no, the game has plenty of content for NA/EU to do. The game isn't meant for no-lifers. Only the no-lifers will complain about having nothing to do. If a person works or goes to school, then there isn't much to complain about. (that is if they truly optimize the game for us)

• yeah but its harmless information lol. And no, the game has plenty of content for NA/EU to do. The game isn't meant for no-lifers. Only the no-lifers will complain about having nothing to do. If a person works or goes to school, then there isn't much to complain about. (that is if they truly optimize the game for us)

Yeap, wish most cound understand that. Social interraction is also very emphasized, one without community would barely have anything to do after dailies are done. I just wish castle siege wasn't so random and there was actually a reason to win GvGs.

• There is 4k glory worth item for shaping purple 45 medals into 50. Not purple into orange, no easy way out.

"Important infos before it arrives to EU/NA" how many times have I heard this already...
    It's possible to get orange guild for contribution of inlfuence points into the guild. You can contribute via gathering exploration/dungeon and glory points (140 dungeon/exploration or 100 glory points = 1 influence point, cap is 200 daily for guilds up to lvl 12). The distribution is is up to guild leaders and officers though but I am sure they will notice you if you farm up to 5k points eventually (unless they are total assholes).

So you are being mean about giving out wrong information? Legendary's are not obtained with guild influence, Guild influence has zero to do with legendary's. The only thing guild influence does is level the guild.

You are also going out on a limb calling people bad names if they dont award gear, based on your castro points. Which again have zero to do with the REALM POINTS needed to buy legendaries. And making awfully big assumptions about how a guild will handle its dolling of realm points, and saying they are "Assholes" if they dont do it your way.

You then were mean some more........

Then More wrong information in your

"I just wish castle siege wasn't so random and there was ACTUALLY A REASON TO WIN GvGs."
    Well there is, you get REALM Points, those things that are not Influence points, and are used to buy legendaries.

Then, and this one is especially funny!
    "Move on, wait on, hope somebody else from KR or RU will share their knowledge with you so you could abuse it to get advantage over those that didn't bother gathering information on their own."

Coming from you? The person that has had an Epic Attitude, Wrong Information that you have proceeded to preach to others as fact, Insults to huge demographics of people that you dont know based on the assumption they do something in a way you feel is wrong. (Which anyone that has ever been in any meaningful guild will tell you that isnt how its done). And yet throughout the thread you attempt to show dominance and superiority when you actually have none at all.

I have litteraly played this game less than a week and have obviously more information than you do, and you been playing how long.

Just have to laugh at all of this, made my day the comedy in this thread is over 9000.

Oh and I guess you can label me an asshole, becasue if you think I will be assigning Realm Points to people based on there Castro Points, and that alone, you are dead wrong. People dont need legendary gear to farm book points and dungeon points. My best PvPers that show up for every siege and every GvG will be getting the realm points They EARNED!

Just like with any other game, you helped level the guild. Great you earned yourself a roster slot, not legendary gear to farm mobs with.

• ROFL, good job on making my day. Do you always stick your nose into things you have no clue about? You're gonna be a perfect forum warrior on EU/NA then.

Guild influence is used to bid on territory each 2nd saturday, territory nets you dominance(Do they call it Realm Points? I don't play with english patch installed) points and then with them you can obtain legendary gear. Most guilds use DKP system that's entangled with inlufence points of each member. So where exactly is it false? You just accused me of wrong information and then answered dissaporivng your own accusations. Check your false assumptions before sharing your less than a week old ignorance with somebody else.
    People ARE assholes if one was working hard, earning plentiful thousands of influence points via daily turban grind or other means for the guild without any reward in the end. Everyone MUST be rewarded according to their contribution. Guild won't win a territory if it's members are unmotivated and do not work on influence points ( that are converted from dungeon/glory and exploration points) Guild wars give no realm points, we don't get them on RU at least and that is why there is no point. All it gives is shiny frames and noone gives a shit about them.

"Coming from you? "
    Yes comming from me, who's been playing since the start and got both gold gear (which I got from pvp only) and experience. And I am sick and tired of "oh we just came here before EU/NA release, now can you please spend your time explaining shit to us so we don't have to do it on our own?" attitude of people I've been observing so far. It's simply gives no motivation and very unfruitful especially when you've been wasting time for such people for months. Though I believe I am to be blamed for starting this fool's errand with people that simply are not supposed to be playing on RU servers.
    I also do not label you an asshole, I simply don't care because I've actually got material means of spoken matter and all you got is paper and a pen trying to prove me wrong.

• Ahh, the English patch is likely the issue then. Because again no, INFLUENCE POINTS, Do nothing, on English patch the Used points are Castro points. Influence on English patch is Guild XP nothing else.

I am not nor plan to be a forum warrior, I am the biggest troll you will ever meet. You are just a super asshole honestly. Sorry bless source if you want to temp ban me then so be it.

If you dont want to answer peoples questions then dont. No one gives the slightest who you are, how long you have been here, that does not give you the right to act like that to people.

"Guild wars give no realm points, we don't get them on RU at least and that is why there is no point."

Hmm that is very strange, as you do on KR, and the RU patch notes show that you should be getting them. Maybe is bugged? Have you tried lately?

We get it, you dont want to answer questions of people that are here for US/EU launch. Then dont, mind your business and drop your holier than thou attitude. There is no reason for it at all. You are not holier than anyone, you are just a sad person with a serious attitude problem.

And dont get me wrong, I can understand why you are frustrated, I get it. That doesn't give you the right to disrespect people or these forums like that though. This isnt an official game forum, this is a forum ran by fans out of the goodness of there hearts. And you are not only disrespecting the members, the community, but the people that run this forum.

• So you can speak Russian and became a lemming in a Russian guild that uses a shitty DKP system to distribute gear? Also weren't you just saying how you have given up hope on there being an NA/EU release? So why are you still here on these forums complaining about NA/EU players asking questions?

Don't let the guy with the edgy character picture upset you Daemonic. He just thinks he is special snowflake who knows more about the game than ANYONE else.

• He didn't upset me :), I spend a lot of my time in Game Forums, being sort of like him. But I have a respect for this community doing what they are doing, so I play nice (Try to that is). Plus, his way of trolling seems more like just being mean. I am a troll in most forums, but he is just being downright mean to people.

Sorry again to mods, I am sorry if my posts here cross a line, but I am not the one to stand around watch people get bullied for asking a simple question.