Adversting (Guests only)

[Tanara - Hieron] Level 11 Guild - Imperium [NA] - PvX | 7 years running | Home of Veritas |

• Guild Name: Imperium
    Discord: https://discord.gg/PFt85r3
    Leader: Alyx (Freelancer)
    Server:
    Focus: Large-Scale PvP, Arena Teams, Crafting, Market Profiteering, Progression Raiding
    Timezone: NA EST. Scheduled blocks from 6PM to 9PM, 9PM to 12PM, and 12PM to 3AM. All EST.
    Size: We will have a progressive hardcore guild (Veritas) and a more laid-back community guild.

Intro:

Thank you for venturing into our thread and taking a quick look! We are still working out official little tidbits here and there - but one thing is certain: we have structure and logistics - and we're looking for future mayors, warriors, traders, and generally success-driven players. This guild is the creation of recent successful guilds in the last MMOs coming together to bring out the best of both their experiences, as well as fresh new faces from abroad.

We span hundreds of members actively discussing all aspects of the game every single moment. Members in our guild are not just random pvpers or crafters, we have organized teams covering PvP, PvE, and Crafting specifically - coordinated via spreadsheets and a detailed delegation of leadership. Joining this larger guild also means you join a smaller coordinated group.

The community that founded this "guild":

Why Join Imperium?

Whether a PvPer, PvEer, Crafter, or similar - we offer features found nowhere else in other guilds. It is also why over so many MMOs we have the highest retention of players compared to so many others who never make it longterm.

PvP Guild Features:

PvE Guild Features:

Closing Notes:
    You can learn a lot more by joining our discord and browsing through our community sites. The three most important things to know are:

1) We have been around a long time with the same names - we were not created just for this MMO out of a whim, and have refined our guild over many mmos. We know what it takes to continue getting top ranks and "firsts". Simply put, we won't be wasting your time.
    2) We invite both casual and hardcore players, PvE and PvP alike. We do not treat hardcore as any more important than casual. That said there are scenarios that call for both.
    3) We feel we offer one of the most active Bless guilds around, and invite you to come join and see for yourself. From parents to memers, we have them all. With hundreds of members (really) you can feel like you are actually in an active guild.

Joining up:

If you or your group of friends are interested, pop into Discord and let us know. Challenge yourself to ask us tough questions, see what we have to offer, shop around other guilds, and let us know what you think. If your attitude is "I really want to have the freedom to do this amazing xx idea" - you're probably the type of person we want. That said, if you just want to fight alongside friends and have a good time, there is most definitely a home for you as well.

Discord : Discord Link

We will see you in Bless!

• Sounds interesting, especially since i am always aiming for rank 1.

I am already in the rank 1 guild on my russian server, but if i switch after the eu release i might contact you guys =)

Btw. this is the second guild in this forum that is named "Veritas". Are you guys from the same group? Or is the latin word for honesty just a really nice guild name^^

• I don't know the other Veritas. We used the Veritas name in BDO as well, have had it a couple years now. The community is Legacy Gaming, Veritas is just a fun guild name we use with a Roman-theme.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Legacy is a great gaming community!! Played with these folks in Wildstar, they are well run and know their stuff. No drama and a fun group of folks.

Thats a name I haven't seen in literally years. lol.

Oh Wildstar, why did you have to fail PvP so hard... :/

On another note, got away from my comfort zone of Assassin and rolled a mage today in Bless...

• We've started building up the backend for the Bless Chapter, as well as officially starting accepting applications.

http://legacygg.com/veritas-command-center/

http://legacygg.com/tutorials/…-beta-bless-online-setup/

We are also working on the "BB" or "Bless Bible" as we did for BDO which was insanely popular for the masses.

If you're in RU to do research, there is no better home at the moment and we'd love to have you, even if only temporarily (for science!).

We are in the server ending with "koh" and Union side now, officially. Lots of people re-rolling from other servers/faction, so anyone joining keep in mind we had to re-create everything. Fun times.

• Nice to see some other Archeage players :).

I am curious has this "PvP-focused group specializing specifically in the 100v100 "battleground" style system shown in the game" changed? Because not sure that is where your goals should lie, not even sure that is possible?? Can you que a whole guild into Castro siege?

Honestly, dont remember you all from reckoning (Me So Sorry :( ), then again didn't play there long. However some of your people remembered me lol. So I asked around heard you all are good PvPers, so GL and hopefully there can be a friendship in our future in NA Union and RU for that matter :).

Is this Alyxx btw lol :).

PS, I must see MOARRRRR LEET MEMES :).

• Hey bud nice to see you again (outside of game :P ) . We made that post quite a long time ago, and yes things were different then. I'll be updating it shortly (when I can pry myself from the game).

No doubt we can do some things in RU together, met a lot of your folks and they've been quite friendly.

• Relevant guide made by Mavii today, member of ours.

So the Upgrade, has he actually got that to work? I think there is another piece that is needed, I seen it the other day. Or the english pacth is just bucthering what those do, I have blown a TON of runes with those, and when it doesnt fail (It 90% of the time fails) it doesn't upgrade anything, just gives you a box with a sealed rune of the color you put in. It rerolls runes, in my experience if it doesnt fail lol.

• I heard that Freelancer created a guide to the RU Auction house! Can't wait to take a look at it, thanks for the hard work!

topkek

So the Upgrade, has he actually got that to work? I think there is another piece that is needed, I seen it the other day. Or the english pacth is just bucthering what those do, I have blown a TON of runes with those, and when it doesnt fail (It 90% of the time fails) it doesn't upgrade anything, just gives you a box with a sealed rune of the color you put in. It rerolls runes, in my experience if it doesnt fail lol.

I think he ended up blowing up every fucking rune he had. Which was pretty hilarious.

We're scrubs living in a scrub world as we figure this out lol. Getting there tho :P