Which Runes equip by Berserker

• So Guys
    With what runes should I equip my berserker in the max level ?
    In the moment is in the Slot Attack-Power but there are Attack&Crit /Attack&Haste ..
    I have no idea !

Can me help some one ?

Sry my English is a little bit bad

• Sadly i can't tell you whats the best endgame rune for berserker, but i'm guessing you just got to lvl 45?

This is whats right now probably the best and what most people do:

• Danke für die Antwort
    Evtl hab ich auch meine Frage Falsch gestellt ^^ 
    Mich würde intressieren ob man als Berserker im Endgame bereich eher auf Attack/Crit sockelt oder nur auf Attack !
    Immerhin sind zwischen den Attack/Crit Runen (Blau) und den Attack-Runen (Blau) gut gefühlte 20 Punkte unterschied .

Ich Schreib ma in Deutsch das ist für mich hier die verständlichste Sprache ^^ 
    Du Selbst Spielst doch Mage oder ? Sockelst du nur Reine Spell-Power Runen und auch mit + Irgendwas ^^

• Okay =)

Also ich spiel im Moment mit Crit und Haste Rate (CDR), nur um zu testen was besser ist.
    Da ich eine "Reaction" hab, die von allen Cooldowns eine Sekunde abzieht, wenn ich critte und als Mage natürlich "ballern" will :) funktioniert das ganz gut. Mit Bersekern weiß ich jetzt nicht ob es ähnliche Synergien gibt oder Crit/Haste Rate einfach nur den DPS Bonus geben.

Selbst ohne Synergie würde ich als DD immer auf crit gehen.

Wenn du dich fragst wie wichtig meine Meinung sein könnte:
    Im 100 RVR Battle bekomm ich öfters die Goldmedaille für bester Mage

• Grübel Grüble
    Wird wohl Zeit die Puppen tanzen zu lassen :-)
    Wer die wahl hat hat die Qual ^^
    Gibt es denn auch reine Crit-Runen oder nur die Kombi crit/atk ?

• Lion (attack+crit) for offensive slots and Waterfall for defensive slots. (parry). Why waterfall? Because parry works as offensive mechanics too and there are also many skills that scale with that stat.

• Oh :-) a other Idea and he is not bad . (why did not i get it !!!??? ahh i am a noob ^^)
    I will reset my Setup and Test it on the Dolls .
    I Report the Result

• BEAR........p. atk 384
    DRAGON......p. atk 230, m. atk 308
    LEOPARD.....p. atk 191, acceleration 375
    LION........p. atk 191, crit 375
    WOLF........p. atk 191, accuracy 375
    ROCK........vitality 56, Block shield 290
    SEA.........vitality 56, m. def 304
    FOG.........vitality 56, m. resist 164
    TREE........vitality 56, p.def 918
    WATERFALL...vitality 56, parry 290
    WIND........vitality 56, evasion 164
    EAGLE.......m. atk 384
    CROWN ......m. atk 191, crit 375
    FALCON......m. atk 191, acceleration 375
    OWL.........m. atk 191, accuracy 375

Images

• BEAR.jpg
    • CROWN.jpg
    • DRAGON.jpg
    • EAGLE.jpg
    • FALCON.jpg
    • FOG.jpg
    • LEOPARD.jpg
    • LION.jpg
    • OWL.jpg
    • ROCK.jpg
  • Measurements.ods.jpg ->Measurements.ods USE openoffice to open it

Someone has changed my message. Has spoiled all drawings, has covered all schedules. I do not understand why he did it. See the spoiled drawings in the comments under the first video on Youtube.

• I fought against the tank. He had 33,000 health. I had 23 000 hp. And he and I were in the epic runes of level 12. The first fight I lost very quickly. Then I agreed with the tank that he was AFK. I called a pet, ate food, went to him in front and started to beat. It was a miserable sight. My strongest blow (the wailing of the earth), which demolishes 22 000 hp from the dummy, brought down only 25% of the tank to the tank.
    And the next such a blow did not hurt anything at all. There was a block with a shield. Did not work 3 times in a row skill with two-phase charging and rollover at the end. The damage turned out to be tiny, it did not turn out.
    The tank did not eat food and did not call for a pet. I had a legendary set. each object on me was GOLDEN.
    The tanks in this game are clearly stronger than berserkers. You should start playing on a tank.
    I tried to use the debuff from Villainy to lower the defense of the tank by 50% and attack with a finishing strike. It was tears. Slight damage. The tank can not be defeated.

My friend fought against the assassin. If the first blow in the back was made out of invisibility (9500), then my friend could not kill the asasin.
    If the first blow in the back from the invisibility was parried, then my friend won the berserker. The damage was no longer 9500, but 300 ... 500.

All I wanted to buy in a lumens shop is estimated at 220,000 lumens. Mount at a speed of 250%, a pet of gold color, servants with the necessary perks, suits of a winter rose, a sun worshiper, a chocolate chest, gingerbread man, the prince of the cats of Abu Abu ... etc. Choose perks on things (play roulette) .... All this cost 220 000 lumens.

From the boxes is pulled out the legendary pet, servant, mount. The chance is about 1%.
    When you need to raise a purple pet, sender, mount. Then you have a choice: either to cross violet + purple = 2% chance.
    Or you combine the violet + legendary = 100% chance.
    Thus, boxes do not contain pets, but scrolls improve. 2% and 100%.

• Level counts a lot in this game... Its like 4 levels and u miss a lot ! U cant stun etc.... Both same level, u just have to work your build out... Maybe change core skill...