Adversting (Guests only)

Which race will you play?

• Most people pick the smallest character on all MMO, I was wondering why? Is there any tactical advantage?

PVP reasons.

Small character is sometimes harder to find in a crowd.

Short name and short guildname helps as well to make the nameplate smaller.

It can help but most people tab-target anyway.

• Most people pick the smallest character on all MMO, I was wondering why? Is there any tactical advantage?

This is more difficult for targeting someone for player who used "Click targeting" I think.. :P

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

I can't say most people pick it, but some do pick small characters for either comedic related stuff, if the visuals are good or they like it and want to use the small targeting to their advantage. Mascu race is actually my first smallest race to main in a mmorpg. I never truly played one until recent which is in WoW a female goblin and Poppy from League of Legends. Then came Lu Lu, Tristana and Teemo which I learned everyone hates in League of Legends.

The last time I actually main a small race though it was on an alt and for comedic reasons was during the Lich King expansion in WoW. I played a female gnome Death knight named Evilcake. I was doing a pvp match one day and it was called Arathi Basin. There one this one encounter that made me race change and never played one again. I couldn't jump over a fence and by the time I finally jumped over it. I got death grip back to the enemies and died. Truly a horrifying experience.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, uh... hammer!

Fg5UGH2.jpg

I don't get Yordles. Too fluffy.

• Players gravitate towards smaller races for the same reason female toons are popular even among male players. It's just more fun to pick a race/gender that portrays a fun to watch attitude.

The muscular male toons in fanstatical stories are just so cliche, and thus boring to consume in this day and age. But choose an avatar with some awesome to watch attitudes, and it makes the game much more enjoyable.

As for tactical advantages in game, no real advantage. Even if you play a tiny toon, Tab-Targeting makes them easy to target, and your skills do all the aiming for you. And even if you target with your mouse cursor, the targeting box around a small toon is the same size as all the other toons that are larger in visual appearance. So it's not like you have to have sharp vision to mouse target a tiny toon, as you only need to target in close proximity to hit their targeting box.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Adversting (Guests only)