Regarding armor types

• I've been checking some stuff for a while, and i've seen that there's plenty of armors displayed here, wich is quite interesting considering all the common/unique outfits for every race.

what i was wondering, however, is how the overall armor system works. in other words, if every class is free to wear whatever is available, or if there's other factors included like gear restrictions on class and whatnot.
    judging from youtube videos, it appears that guardians and berserkers start off with heavy gear, so i was wondering if massive armors were just another set with different stats, or if they were meant for an entirely different class alltogether.
    i've also seen renders of an Iblis wielding a greatsword, but i've not seen anything similar in any gameplay video so far, so i guess that there's either additional classes in the making, or maybe they're just ideas thrown in for eventual future patches.

i assume that those massive sets could also be upgraded versions of heavy sets, but i may be wrong since i haven't found any reliable infos.
    if anyone knows stuff regarding armor sets in general, feel free to let me know.

• judging from youtube videos, it appears that guardians and berserkers start off with heavy gear, so i was wondering if massive armors were just another set with different stats,

In reference to that part:
    This is one of the only MMO's I know of with 4 armor types, not the typical 3. There is Light, Medium, and Heavy armor, as well as a Cloth armor separate from Light Armor. No class starts with any armor (they all start with 0 stat things), the first armor set you'll get you'll get to choose between Cloth, light, or Medium pieces from levels 1 to 5-7. Heavy armor isn't available until level 30, since that is the lowest level the developers made them at. The stat differences I know of are very simple: Cloth has the lowest defense, but includes additional spell damage. Light, Medium, and Heavy armors all have low to high defense based on obvious things (heavy has highest), and some have stats more suitable for whatever class the armor is intended to be worn by. For example the Heavy armor will sometimes have bonuses suited for Berserker and Guardian, while Medium's other stats are more suited for Assassin or Ranger.

In reference to that part:This is one of the only MMO's I know of with 4 armor types, not the typical 3. There is Light, Medium, and Heavy armor, as well as a Cloth armor separate from Light Armor.

well, Aion for example has 4 similar archetypes of armors too, but then those 4 archetypes are also divided in 2~3 sub-categories with different extra bonuses for every class.
    Lineage 2 had 3 armors archetypes, but every type had low/top-tier sets with different stats and different bonuses as well.

so basicly the stats scaling on armors in Bless is pretty much the traditional one, going from low to high physical defence plus other bonuses depending on the armor type itself.
    i suppose every class will have its own passive skills for added bonuses while wearing certain types of armor/weapon, so that may define the basic setups for equipment.

Heavy armor isn't available until level 30, since that is the lowest level the developers made them at. The stat differences I know of are very simple: Cloth has the lowest defense, but includes additional spell damage. Light, Medium, and Heavy armors all have low to high defense based on obvious things (heavy has highest), and some have stats more suitable for whatever class the armor is intended to be worn by.

i take for guaranteed that cloth will be mainly for mage classes, althou i have yet to understand the difference between light/medium and heavy/massive.
    i'm not sure if they're just different sets of the same archetype, or if they're entirely different archetypes.
    at first i thought that every single class had its own specific gear, but after watching videos of guardian/berserker both wearing heavy armors, i wasn't sure anymore.
    for tanks it's a given that the highest the physical defence, the better, but beside basic stats, i haven't found anything else regarding extra bonuses on equipment( i just got lucky enough to find that russian site with armors previews ).

i've been searching for those infos in order to learn basic stuff about gear setups, and eventually come up with some build before the western release of the game, but i'm still in the dark at the moment.
    after reading the classes skills, they can all be resumed in 3 setups per class depending on core skills, wich can be used mainly for PvE dps/tanking, PvP, and support. or instead of support, an hybrid between PvE/PvP depending on class.
    but that's another matter anyway, at the moment i'm more interested in armor bonuses and eventual sets bonuses, just to figure out different gear builds.

• I wanted to ask if there is some kind of dye or transmog system in place to change the look of the armor that your character is currently wearing or if there is plans to introduce such systems.

• don't know, it seems that there's icons in-game for weapon remodeling like Aion, but i think they're not active yet.
    same with armors, and sadly i don't think there's dyes either to color gear. not sure if they'll be eventually added in later patches, as nothing has been mentioned so far.

• There is no remodel or dye systems for now, but they mentioned a few months ago that they were working on a remodel system if I recall right.

Currently the only way to change appareance of weapons and armor is with the costume system, but there aren't many costumes either, for example, for weapon costumes we only had the "rose weapons" so far.

• It looks like AMISTAD has a lot more options of armor than HABICH... AMISTAD has like 20 different armors and HABICH has 3... Its a shame because the one I liked the most was this Habich one.... (See attachment)

Its the female red one on the left... (Attach)

Do u know if there is any MALE version of this armor ? Only habich has it ?

• lol, more than a year and no reply on this... Anyone knows a website where I can check the actual armors ? I remember that I got the last Habich armor on Russian beta and it was horrible... The color was brown or something... meh...

• According to wiki there are armor sets depending on what type of armor you wear on your class. For example on Berserker:

Medium armor

- Chances of dodging increases by 0.4% per part - Fighting power increases by 3% and 10 energy is gained when dodging if 7 parts are equipped

Heavy armor

- Chances of parrying increases by 1% per part - Chances of a critical hit and the amount of energy recovered when resting increases if 7 parts are equipped.

Did they remove this???

• Nope, every class has a preferred armor type. Paladin, Berserker, and Guardian are all heavy armor focused. I'm not sure about all of the other classes. It's pretty common so I don't think they'd change this system.