Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

BlessRoleplay.com is Live!

• BlessRoleplay.com is Live!

Bless already seems to be shaping up to be a visual masterpiece of the MMORPG genre. We know that the developers has labored on this game with love for the past 7 years in the hopes of creating a game that both new and old players alike could enjoy for years to come. With this undertaking they have produced a world with a rich history, conflict, adventure and mystery. It's not surprising that Bless has already begun to attract the attention of Roleplayers across the globe. There was even once a page dedicated to the growing community following the game. But sadly, that website and its forums seem to be no longer available. I even tried to contact the original owner a few weeks ago with no response; so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I am happy to announce the creation of BlessRoleplay.com! It's my goal that this website turns into the community website for the roleplayers of Bless Online as we patiently wait for the western release of the game.

If you are interested in roleplaying in Bless, please stop by and sign up for our forums. Introduce yourself, help translate some lore, discuss different roleplay topics, or just talk about how excited we are for this amazing game!
    • Doh! I'll fix that! And thank you :) If you know of anyone who RPs please try to send them to the site. I would greatly appreciate it.

And if you want to help translate lore there are no magical gates keeping the non rpers out ;)
    • Haha I appreciate good lore but it would be copy and pasting into a google translator

I did think there were longer blurbs about the Races somewhere, I'll try to find them for ya to throw in

*I was mistaken, it was additional class not race lore :- (

The post was edited 1 time, last by Txt ().

• That's alright Txt! I'm sure in my (elementary) translating of the lore we will find out some new things!

By the way, I've been gathering detailed character customization videos for the different races. I've been working on the Union races first, but hopefully after the 27th I'll be able to get the Herion races out of the way.

Be sure to check them out on our forums if you are seeing this post after the OBT!
    • Nice website! I should dive in when I have a bit of time.

I'm trying so hard to dicide what to do. Here is my problem: I'm a roleplayer. I love it and started with the pen and paper ones and moved to games like WoW or GW2. But I'm spanish, so I've always roleplayed with the spanish community, cause you know my retoric resources on english isn't that high to roleplay... But I'm wandering if I could handle it once I get into it, and then improve my english to the "high-end" 8D

hahaha what do you think?
    • :- )

Btw I doubt many people, if anyone, could tell English was not your first language. RP it up brother, no worries
      When in doubt, get a Thesaurus to add in that detail you feel is missing :- p
    • Txt wrote:

Hey Moscos did you know there are a bunch of HD wallpapers on the KR site?
      Nothing fancy/custom but

bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey=6&sKey=5

oh wow, I never thought they had this page... I didn't see this one though... I've been wondering into the site many times and all I can see was the low res arts and promo wallpapers...

thanks alot for this link man.
    • Txt wrote:

Hey Moscos did you know there are a bunch of HD wallpapers on the KR site?
      Nothing fancy/custom but

bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey=6&sKey=5

Yup! That's where I got all of the ones I uploaded. I just thought you where having issues downloading from the original site Moscos. :) If that's not the case then I'll just put links up to the pmang pages! Phew! That just took a load of work off my plate :)

Also we just translated the Age of Mythology (Giants and Dwarfs) era! Stop by to check it out!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alyria ().

• Arlend wrote:

Nice website! I should dive in when I have a bit of time.

I'm trying so hard to dicide what to do. Here is my problem: I'm a roleplayer. I love it and started with the pen and paper ones and moved to games like WoW or GW2. But I'm spanish, so I've always roleplayed with the spanish community, cause you know my retoric resources on english isn't that high to roleplay... But I'm wandering if I could handle it once I get into it, and then improve my english to the "high-end" 8D

I would never have known! You speak better English than some Americans ;) Me included depending if I had my coffee or not. Lol.

If you want, I could put in a Spanish section to the webpage. Would take a bit but I believe it could be done. I don't remember seeing a roleplay page for the Spanish speaking community.
    • Neviana wrote:

Arlend wrote:

I would never have known! You speak better English than some Americans ;) Me included depending if I had my coffee or not. Lol.

If you want, I could put in a Spanish section to the webpage. Would take a bit but I believe it could be done. I don't remember seeing a roleplay page for the Spanish speaking community.

Wow, that would be awesome! Sure we have a couple of folks willing to roleplay in Bless. I could lend you a hand in that :)

And thanks you for the compliment :P I'm willing to try and roleplay with you guys, that would help my english a lot. Sure I'll need thesaurus and translator on the background to not lose much time thinking while the action is going, but meh It would be fun :D
    • Arlend wrote:

Neviana wrote:

Arlend wrote:

Wow, that would be awesome! Sure we have a couple of folks willing to roleplay in Bless. I could lend you a hand in that :)

And thanks you for the compliment :P I'm willing to try and roleplay with you guys, that would help my english a lot. Sure I'll need thesaurus and translator on the background to not lose much time thinking while the action is going, but meh It would be fun :D

Have you joined the site yet Arlend? Perhaps you could help me create titles for the forums that are properly structured in Spanish?
    • Just giving this a little bit of a bump and an update. We started putting together a Wiki on the site to keep all of the information together and 'organized'. :) So if anyone comes across any great tid bits feel free to let me know!
    • Thanks Shaigh. :) As for the color scheme, I tried to work the Union color scheme in there but I personally have not been a fan of Red text everywhere. Plus... Hieron rules. ;)
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.