Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Help: I am facing issue with my gaming experience, at time is lags or there are time it don't work

• Help: I am facing issue with my gaming experience, at time is lags or there are time it don't work

New

I think I have been facing region restriction or there is a problem with my connection, I think ill be needing a VPN service to bypass all these problems. If someone can recommend me a good VPN service.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.
    • New

For the Korean or Japanese verison you need a VPN. JP needs a full time VPN while KR only needs it to splash. Try soft ether its free and easy to use.
    • New

Get one paid service. Free will work and sometimes it won't. I am speaking my experience here. There are a lot of vpns that can be used for this purpose.

There are always deals running on vpns. So there's not much to spent and the benefits of paid ones supersedes the free ones.

Try looking at bestvpn or you can just search it on google.
    • New

Benjamin Ko wrote:

Just btw, it won't fix the lags. Lag occurs due to weak connection. This is where your ISP support can help you.
      Most ISP's wont' help you with VPN connections. You have to go through VPN support to deal with that. Besides we won't need VPN's much longer.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.