bless-source dead?

• True, i guess people who abandoned the game, also abandoned the forum here. So, most of them. Thats stupid, the game doesnt deserve to be abandoned that way, especially now it will become free, more people will gather around. I think so..

• True, i guess people who abandoned the game, also abandoned the forum here. So, most of them. Thats stupid, the game doesnt deserve to be abandoned that way, especially now it will become free, more people will gather around. I think so..

Maybe initially, but without optimization fixes and a population, most people are just going to leave once they see the problems already out. If the optimization doesn't turn people away then it will probably be the lack of people playing the game on an official release. Nobody is around to advertise the game anymore. Only difference being now there will be more people to see that the game is still not optimized, which has been the main problem for years now. Game is down to 600 peak players for a reason.

• The official forum is the Steam forums (i hate steam forum...) so I guess alot of players go on official network than fansites because devs are looking on steam and not on Bless Source... That's my guess I'm maybe wrong

Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details