Steady Concentration WTF???

• Hey guys,

So I was using steady concentration for its ability to grant 30 concentration immediately during combat. Then I realized I can enhance the skill using rubies or something... so I did and now it no longer has this ability and instead when I click on the skill, it says I have no stacks of prudence... it looks like I have to reset that skill or something to get the original ability back...

Thoughts?

adTHANKSvance

AJ

• You probably selected the secondary upgrade path making it apply attack power instead of concentration. There are different skill trees you can choose to modify the skills... mostly not for the better. Some of the modification paths require secondary activators.. like stacks of prudence. The prudence requirements are a little wonky for a ranger class and I tend to avoid skills that require prudence just because they have not correctly figured out the balance of all that. I have personally not found it useful enough to pay attention to during combat as I am typically trying to juggle tactics, attach chains, position, ability skills and cool downs during a fight anyway.. aint got no time fo dat!

• Yeah, the first and second path of Steady Concentration requires the use of Prudence. It's better to go on to the the 3rd path if you like the originally ability.

and yes, it is probably best to reset the skill.