Is there a point of maining points on anything besides ice?

• So I capped my mage and been experimenting some.I initially specced fire ad multi element as second tree.But I began to realize something.I expected lightning to have a sort of stun or anything but nope.fire 2 y y says it has stun but it dosent...but hen you have ice 3 T T has a stun, and 2 t t has a timed freeze ((another cc) and when I compare the damage to most of the fire equivalents some skills the samage is identical and others the CC component on ice makes it up WAY more than just plain damage on lightning or fire.When I met gankers when I tried to chain spells it was really hard with fire and lightning or multi element cause of the enemy cc's.But with ice with 2 cc's its possible to actualy pull some combos off.The damage of cie is pretty high too..so whats the point of the other elements then? coming from someone that loves fire im very put off and just about to spec ice as main and fire 2 t t for the nuke when needed.Any thoughs from an expert mage maybe theres other cc;s n things I missed

• Right now the only stun that i know works is Freezing in the ice tree. I think the mixed tactic with 1000 ice ele will stun on next ice cast. so you can technically have two. I'm still attempting to respec and figure out a good way to do it