Healing Paladin Build

• EDIT : I will soon make a Sacrifice Stance review with a build and explain everything. I will use a commentary gameplay aswell.

Hi guys, so I've been asked quite a lot about the build that I'm running so I've decided to do a video about it.

I hope you like it and sorry for my squishy english, I was a bit stressed doing this since this is the first time for me !

I would be glad to answer to your questions guys

• You should post this thread in Paladins guides section :)

Cya !

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• What did you do about mana before level 42 when prayer unlocks in the healing tactic because i keep running out of mana ?

I just healed Urutus mine for the first time, I'm level 34 but i kept running out of mana.

• What did you do about mana before level 42 when prayer unlocks in the healing tactic because i keep running out of mana ?

I just healed Urutus mine for the first time, I'm level 34 but i kept running out of mana.

You can't do much about this except if you have stuff with Wisdom ... But once you get there, the game takes another dimension :)

Guys btw I will soon make a review with a new build with the Sacrifice Stance !