Any Ranger PVP build?

• Just asking you guys have any recommend build for PVP ranger?

I think we all rangers are using Stance 1 and Stand 2 for PVE pretty much. But the problem is if you having a bad time during PVP 1-2 person and they targeting you, you wouldn't be able to finish the third charge on Snipe. always get CC and for me I can't run to anywhere.

So any thought on using others skill build for PVP ?

Thanks

• for pvp right now you want your ranger to be in a group, maybe in the middle so it's harder to be targeted with enough other players around. or you want to make sure you get the first shot from an odd angle so they have to look around to find you and get a head start on your 6-chain. you're pretty much screwed when an enemy catches up to you though and it's pretty easy for them to run away if they want. you can spank, but not tank or chase very well at all. smoke bomb can slow them for 15% movement speed if you are close enough though, and i think Locate can turn into a short burst of speed for you and your party if you gem it that way.

• Good Morning!

Use Stance 2 and 4 for pvp. For greater mobility and survival use critical/dodge.

• for pvp right now you want your ranger to be in a group, maybe in the middle so it's harder to be targeted with enough other players around. or you want to make sure you get the first shot from an odd angle so they have to look around to find you and get a head start on your 6-chain. you're pretty much screwed when an enemy catches up to you though and it's pretty easy for them to run away if they want. you can spank, but not tank or chase very well at all. smoke bomb can slow them for 15% movement speed if you are close enough though, and i think Locate can turn into a short burst of speed for you and your party if you gem it that way.

Damn true.. 1vs1 I feel like i'm really lacking as a ranger. We can burst a little.. but there's not enough CC to truely kite a player.. and we're definitely squishy in taking blows.

Not enough concentration either.. we blow it so damn fast and then you're stuck...

Hunters/archers/rangers.. are supposed (usually) pvp kings in solo duels... it feels like the complete contrary now. We're more like support dps in a pvp group.

• At the moment, Rangers are a bit on the Bleh side for PvP. Very few escapes, no shields (1 sec doesn't count) and yeah. Rangers can't really damage pallys and guards cause they cc lock us, mages use their mana shield thing and basically we die before we get the shield off, and the only other classes as berzerkers and rangers. Berzerkers, kite and dps. Rangers, use line of sight to your advantage and try to stun/cc their big skills.

• Yea, as a ranger in 1v1 we're gonna lose pretty much every match up except in two instances; Ranger v Ranger and Ranger v Zerk... other than that we're pretty much fighting with our hands tied behind our backs... The only place that Rangers shine when it comes to PvP right now is Group.. During 15v15 and World-PvP (especially the other day on Tanara with the Invasions) playing a ranger feels almost as it should. And is actually fun.. Though the class is lacking in many area's, and needs some reworking, at least we aren't 100% useless \o/

• Yea, as a ranger in 1v1 we're gonna lose pretty much every match up except in two instances; Ranger v Ranger and Ranger v Zerk... other than that we're pretty much fighting with our hands tied behind our backs... The only place that Rangers shine when it comes to PvP right now is Group.. During 15v15 and World-PvP (especially the other day on Tanara with the Invasions) playing a ranger feels almost as it should. And is actually fun.. Though the class is lacking in many area's, and needs some reworking, at least we are 100% useless \o/

Yup. I actually shine with my Ranger in the 15v15. But in 1v1 my Ranger sucks rocks. The only time I have a chance in 1v1 is if it's against another Ranger or a Zerk, and even then it comes down to who hit who first. And since I'm not a ganker/vulture to hit first an unsuspecting enemy, I'm typically the loser 3 out of 4 times.

• Yup. I actually shine with my Ranger in the 15v15. But in 1v1 my Ranger sucks rocks. The only time I have a chance in 1v1 is if it's against another Ranger or a Zerk, and even then it comes down to who hit who first. And since I'm not a ganker/vulture to hit first an unsuspecting enemy, I'm typically the loser 3 out of 4 times.

That last sentence.. I know the feeling -.-