NO STEAM UPDATE - LAUNCHER STILL AT 1.0.0.1

• Hello DARYUN !

I never paid attention to that. I'll check it later.

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• Hey Thiazzi TY FOR THE REPLY :d I SEND A PIC..I HOPE IT HELPS.. when i go to bess launcher/right click/ Proprities/ still says is the version1.0.01 : S i dont understand why steam isnt aplying patch 1.0.08 right now. so i really dont know if iam playing with the lasts changes in the game or not.. if i am not is i am on big disadvantage

• But... I thought about that, there is the version of Bless Online Launcher, not the game so.. Maybe this is the reason why it's an older version than the game ? :)

This 2 different things. Launcher allows to link the game. This isn't THE game. Dunno if you understanding me xD But yeah.. It's my thought :P

What do u think about ?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• you are playing on the latest patch, so don't worry about what you see on launcher.

The devs just probably forgot to change the text from 1.0.0.1 to 1.0.08

• Great :)

You're welcome !

Good game & Enjoy !