Really like today's update. My Ranger is much improved now.

• IMHO, the adjustment to PvE mob health seems to be just about where it should be. Garbage mobs are no longer a nuissance.

And the increased time to continue into your 2nd chain is a godsend. Before the change, with some of the starting chains you really had to be Johnny On The Spot to initiate the second chain. Now those chains are more feasible.

• Before, there was no "challenge" to kill mobs haha :P

2-3 chain skills and you got your mob. Think, now it's really better than before. I will try it this evening !

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• yeah they really have been good at rolling out updates and fixes... I'm used to games where you wait a month or more for a class fix not a few days.

• When your game got several years of testing and development, you shouldnt have to rebalance everyclass and wait the 30 days after an official launch to get something that's working fine. It should work before the release in case you guys forgot this point.

• In my opinion they should improve a bit:

1. Skill range +30%

2. Movement speed + 25%

3. Escape abilites, for example speed +40% for 3 second after use Doge Move.

4. Hide inside smokescreen + 10 second after leaving it.

• When your game got several years of testing and development, you shouldnt have to rebalance everyclass and wait the 30 days after an official launch to get something that's working fine. It should work before the release in case you guys forgot this point.

The Game is not released ("Official Launch") as you said, it is early access. The game was made avai8lable for Early Access on Steam 9 days ago. Yes.. they have released different versions of the game in Korea, Russia, and Japan. The Steam release does not have all the game content in it, or all the classes. The combat system in the Steam release is not what is in those releases, it is new. I played in Korea and Japan briefly, so I am not simply stating another persons opinion as if it were fact here. This game is not anything like those in many ways, but I digress.

The point of this thread is about what the creator of stated, they liked the patch.

I think this patch got us closer to where things need to be. I can imagine the difficulty of balancing class skills in a PVP/PVE game, especially with a new combo type combat system that is deeply customizable.

The game is released as Early Access, this is known, stated many places, and is not an attempt to victimize anyone. There seem to be a group that wish to ignore this fact. I understand that the Bless Online situation is a bit different due to the game being released elsewhere in a different form, and may confuse some. Early Access is the New Beta testing (Yeah I know, you think it is Alpha, lol), now a days. The reason it is that way; IMO, is that people have shown a willingness to pay for getting early access. The gaming community created the market, whatever the motive is. The Publishers are taking advantage of that to create capital. I digress again ;)

There will be many more changes to the combat system before it is tweaked to being close to balanced. It will never be balanced to the liking of all, that is simply not possible. Based on the rising level of Toxicity in the gaming communities on Steam, Reddit, etc..it is even harder. I will not go on any further on the Toxicity topic, as that could take a few pages.

What is refreshing to me, is that Neowiz has granted refunds to those that wanted them, way past when the terms on Steam would have made it possible for them not to. Neowiz seems to really want to fix the game, and are listening to the community (although this takes more time, as they have to weed out to Toxic and intentionally misleading and exaggerated comments).

I would like to see Rangers get a bit more Range on skills. I think this can be done by making skills have a PVE and a PVP range. There is a balancing issue with more Range in PVP.