Bless Core introduction.

• Hello guys!

I'm Kiriak, creator of the BDO Codex, Aion Codex, Archeage Codex and some other MMO database sites.

I would like to introduce to you the Bless Core - a game database site for Bless Online.

Some of you may have used my old site, which supported the Korean, Japanese and Russian versions of the game. This one is dedicated purely to the global Steam version of the game and will reflect all of the game changes and enhancements.

Currently I've just adapted my scripts to the new structure of the game's data, but the core of the site is still based on old version of the game. Some of the site's features (Skill calculator for example) will be disabled until I'll bring them into proper condition. In the upcoming days I'll work hard to adapt the engine and add more features to the site.

Please report any errors or missing data you'll encounter on the site via the site's forum, email or directly via PM in the Discord. You can find my contact information in the Contacts section (Community->Contacts).

• Heya,

Welcome Kiriak! Glad to see you here on Bless-Source! Hope your gaming experience has been an enjoyable one. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to @ me or contact me via message!

Have a wonderful day!

~Kril

adoupla982c.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬

🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀

If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Hello Kiriak !

First step, welcome on the Bless-Source site! As my companion Kril said before; We "Hope your gaming experience has been an enjoyable one" I will take a look at your site when I come back home to see what you're offer for us, players. If I encounter anything that I find suspect, I will contact you for sure!

By the way, if one day you want to touch a more largest players, I can bring you my help to translate some stuffs in french :D

Hope you will have a lot of players who will try your site to grow it up faster :P

Cya !

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• Thanks guys!

By the way, if one day you want to touch a more largest players, I can bring you my help to translate some stuffs in french :D

The site will support all official translations of the game available in Steam. As soon as they'll add the French version, i'll contact you. :)

• Thanks guys!

The site will support all official translations of the game available in Steam. As soon as they'll add the French version, i'll contact you. :)

Oooh, Great !

Thanks. I'm impatient now... :D

EDIT : I like your avatar btw.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• Site update:

- Reworked the "Items" section, especially player equipment items.
    - Equipment: Added the Enhancement information section and ability to see the stats of the item at each Enhancement level.
    - Equipment: Added the lists of possible random effects.
    - Equipment: Added the display of the Spirit Sockets.
    - Equipment: Added the display of the Durability.
    - Quests: Fixed missing Objectives texts and duplicate rewards for some quests.
    - Fixed missing icons for some items.
    - The database was updated up to the latest version of the game.

• This is really impressive! I’m on mobile so it’s not the most stable and I’m not sure I can see all the features, but this was sorely needed as the other Bless wiki seems to be mostly translated (and largely out of date) information. Welcome to the community and thanks for your gift.

• In a car for like an hour so I have some time xD. Below, issues I’ve found on mobile:

In the crafting section - for armoursmithing specifically - when I click on a recipe it’ll briefly display a tooltip with more information about the produced armour piece, but it’ll vanish after a couple seconds.

When searching through the weapons tab of the items section, I can open the tool tips fine, but the button for “view possible effects” doesn’t do anything, if that’s been implemented and should do something. Same for the buttons increasing/decreasing enhancement level.

That’s all I can see overall and generally I’m really impressed? Haven’t been able to look at the PC version of the website yet but there’s so much information already - must have taken a lot of work, so again, thank you. The mobile site also doesn’t seem to have any lag at all or be particularly slow to load, which definitely isn’t always the case with things that’s have this much imagery/pop ups/etc.

• In a car for like an hour so I have some time xD. Below, issues I’ve found on mobile:

In the crafting section - for armoursmithing specifically - when I click on a recipe it’ll briefly display a tooltip with more information about the produced armour piece, but it’ll vanish after a couple seconds.

When searching through the weapons tab of the items section, I can open the tool tips fine, but the button for “view possible effects” doesn’t do anything, if that’s been implemented and should do something. Same for the buttons increasing/decreasing enhancement level.

Thanks for the report!

It was intended to not show the tooltips at all at mobile devices. That's why the content under the buttons is not shown. You can't click the button when you see the tooltip on PC. So the content is only shown on the actual page.

Looks like the behavior of the tooltip script was changed in it's recent version. I'll see what I can do about it.

• Nice update my friend ! :D

I'll check this out when I can. But at the first view, seems good.

I'll keep you informed if I find something wrong !

Cya.

• Site update:

- Reworked the "Mounts" and "Pets" sections. Now you can see the base stats of the Mount/Pet at any enhancement level as well as the available skill pools and chances of obtaining each skill.
    - Added the "Mount skills" and "Pet skills" sections. Mount/pet skill pages now have the lists of the related Mounts/Pets with such skill.
    - Fixed the locations of the NPCs/Monsters on the map.
    - Corrected the numbers of recipe's materials.

• Site update:

- Royal Quests: Added the lists of rewards for multiple completions of the Royal Quests.
    - Gear Calculator: Added the ability to select the item's enhancement level and add the Spirits/Runes.
    - Gear Calculator: Added the Gear Score field.
    - Gear Calculator: Removed unused stats and classes.
    - Gear Calculator: Updated the stat calculation formulas.