Adversting (Guests only)

45 Mage Gear

• I just hit lv45 as a mage and right now my gear is Armor-Store NPC 45 gear, Weapon- 37 Blue Staff and Accessories- Rings- Intruders Ring of Sanctity's, Necklace-Intruder's Choker of Sanctity. So now that I'm lv45 what gears should I get now and what stats should I strive to get through runes? Also when should I start +ing my gears?

• 37 blue gear will be about the same/maybe better at +5. If you get your 45 wep (auction house or farm) to +5 and some gear (green 45 or blue 37+) you will have enough gear to get into dungeons and stuff pretty easy I think.

Runes are random so you gotta run a lot or get lucky. I suggest AP or AP+Hit. There will be pvp tanks getting dodge and stuff that you might want to hit.

I assume the progression is 37blue/45green. 45 wep from elites +10. farm random pieces to get runes and pvp to buy them. anyone have a better idea?

• 37 Gear with Bird Based runes are best, I have 2 Owl and my hit is just under 99%, i run 2 Crow for a slight crit chance boost then im stacking Eagle. I have a guildie who is stacking Hawk for Accceleration. Green 45 gear stops mid to high 6k gear score while im just hitting 8.2k with +5 lvl 37 blue armor (two 45 greens +5 due to no drops) and runes, weapon is +8. Once lvl 45 purple gear starts becoming available I'd save my Condensed Stone for plussing it.