Which Profession To Choose?

• My main is Enchanting and Cooking because as I play my main I want to have a constant supply of taming scrolls and food buffs.

However, I've also leveled up a couple of alts only to the point that they get their crafting professions and can complete their daily/weely missions. Now my alts are parked and unused until I mail those toons the resources I've gathered from my main to accommodate their crafting professions. Since my main has 60 days of unlimited gathering/mining, I mail everything my main gathers/mines, and my alts do all the crafting my main can't.

So realistically, there's really no specific professions you need to choose for your main character, since alts can do it for you as well.

• True that, but i'm more of a 1 kind character, i mean i do not make alt's unless i use them for storage.
    my currently goal is to achieve Grand Armorsmith & Alchemy, selling potions is a money maker ^^

• True that, but i'm more of a 1 kind character, i mean i do not make alt's unless i use them for storage.
    my currently goal is to achieve Grand Armorsmith & Alchemy, selling potions is a money maker ^^

That's the kicker though... every alt is an added resource for storage. So there's that added benefit as well.

One roadblock I did hit though, was sending mails to an alt. Apparently after sending 2 mails, I got hit with an error message that said "that character can't receive any more mail". Which I found odd. So I logged into my alt, received the items, deleted the old mail, then switched to my main and sent 2 more. Drove me crazy that I could only send two mails to my alt. Wierd, and don't really get the logic behind it.

• Well it might be a barrier for account protection, so yeah it's a bit odd haha ^^

That's the kicker though... every alt is an added resource for storage. So there's that added benefit as well.

One roadblock I did hit though, was sending mails to an alt. Apparently after sending 2 mails, I got hit with an error message that said "that character can't receive any more mail". Which I found odd. So I logged into my alt, received the items, deleted the old mail, then switched to my main and sent 2 more. Drove me crazy that I could only send two mails to my alt. Wierd, and don't really get the logic behind it.

Well it might've been a barrier for account protection, so yeah it's a bit odd haha ^^

• How do u get epic accessories then?

Do u need to make another alt lvl 45 and learn handiwork/get recipes?

Because if yes then it will be such pain T_T.

don't know, make one alt for it or simply buy it from the Auction house when it's available. :/

• The crafted stuff take a lot of resources ?

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• It does actually, first you need to reach master armorsmith that takes like 1k/1.5k iron ores & keep in mind, i you group up and use the dwarven magic hammer buff you'll get 75% increased xp for the crafting skill. ;)

• Ouch... That's a lot yup ^^

Thank you for informing me :thumbup:

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• I would say look at what profession has the most pro vs doh to your class and or playstyle.

It seems each class can gather so do as the above poster said have a primary and you can use your alts to farm items.

This also helps with randomly finding things out in the world.