Looking to get in to the game

• Hello!

I've been looking for a guild to join. I was hoping to get into this game soon. Im taking a break from WoW and FFXIV. Looking for any guilds who want a healer and ill join which ever server its on. I am NA.

• hey, i just recently got the game and have been trying to figure out what server to main play on. I will play Zerker. Have you chose a server yet? I have made a few characters on different servers but im just trying to get a feel for the each server i guess. I am guildless atm but from what i understand, Bless has a lot of group content so it would be nice to find some friends in game.

• Iv considered playin on Tanara since its the most populated, but i heard sometimes on weekends there is a queue to enter. Iv been playing on the next most popular.

• Iv considered playin on Tanara since its the most populated, but i heard sometimes on weekends there is a queue to enter. Iv been playing on the next most popular.

The most the queue has been is 200 and that was launch week. but now there hasn't been a queue for at least 4 days now. even with the 200 queue it took about 15 min to get in. Very populated server but since people are giving up on the game the queue has been rare lately at least for me and I login everyday.