Zerker Skills Build Draft

• Hello everyone, Nastypeon Here!

I'm looking for people to draft Ideas around both pvp and pve builds for Zerker. I'll put what I have for now. That being said I took this build from some one else, but I know it's flawed and I wont use it as it.

Numbers refer for skill position from left to right and top to bottom. if you can't absolutely figure it out let me know I'll type in a couple name skills, but to be honest. Alt+Tab works great when making a build!

PVP

STANCE

NON-STANCE

ABILITY

PVE

STANCE

NON-STANCE

ABILITY

CONCLUSION

There's a couple skills left available and that's on purpose, first of all, it's not everyone who have the same amount of points and I kinda want to see if I can put some pts in anger generation and see if it's worth it.

• Hi,

Could you please explain the combo output.

Stance 2

1-3-3(max)

3-3(max)-3

Does this mean;

Stance 2

1-3-3(max) (1-Y-Y?)

3-3(max)-3 (3-Y-Y?)

• Maybe you should add some screenshots for others players to have a better understanding ? :P

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• Hey,

Legit my exact same build. Like I just stumbled upon this and I am actually laughing so hard because we are using the EXACT same build. I been trying to tell my Berserker friends about this build idea.

Big Ups!

~Kril

adoupla982c.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬

🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀

If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• I don't know what your key binds are sir, mine are different. but you can probably assume that my 1,2 and 3 are the skills from left to right starting with 1 when you look at the stance chain skills (K shortcut). I hope this helps.

Maybe you should add some screenshots for others players to have a better understanding ? :P

Eventually, like I said this is super draft. It's aimed at other berserker which alt-tab give me insight on what they feel good and bad. not really for general discussion.

• I don't know what your key binds are sir, mine are different. but you can probably assume that my 1,2 and 3 are the skills from left to right starting with 1 when you look at the stance chain skills (K shortcut). I hope this helps.

Eventually, like I said this is super draft. It's aimed at other berserker which alt-tab give me insight on what they feel good and bad. not really for general discussion.

Hey mate,

Perhaps i worded it wrong.

Stance 2 This i understand

1-3-3(max) This format confuses me 1, 2 and 3 are initial input to kick off your skills with each skill having the option to either R, T or Y (Regardless of keybinds, these are default system inputs for all classes).

1-3-3(max) makes no sense to me (not saying your post is wrong or anything, i really like your post) and i would like to understand what this particular input references as i'm build testing Zerker as well.

Hopefully this clarifies what i'm asking :)

• This is okay. Try mine for high level dungeons

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord

• an image is worth 1000 words. here you only need a couple numbers.

• If you take a second to look at the forums. It's the post towards the top. I have 2 builds in this section of the forums. And I'll post a youtube video for you too.

High Damage Rotation

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord