2nd & 3rd boss of Migra Turris

• UPDATE : I've added the 4th & 5th boss aswell, every videos you see is a post nerf dmg footage

Everything explained in the description of each videos ! You just have to click on "2nd or 3rb Boss" :)

2nd Boss

3rd Boss

4th Boss

5th Boss (without guide) MAGE POV

HUNT POV

Hope you like it guys. If anything is missing or you need more details, please whisp me "Prayy" on EU-KuatRan or Steam : Tryros74

• Hello ! :)

Thanks for sharing that. It will be useful for my guild !

ThiazZoR - Guild Master of "[FR] Acnologia@[EU]Daimon" - UNIoN.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord (Thiazzi#7504) or PM here. <3

• Don't ruin all the fun for the players just yet. :( lol
    Gotta let them grind through it and learn. Smart move bringing in the youtube traffic though ;) 

~Kril

adoupla982c.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬

🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀

If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

Gotta let them grind through it and learn. Smart move bringing in the youtube traffic though ;) 

~Kril

Ah you're right about this. That's kinda cool to find our own way to kill the boss but If it might help a bit ...

~Kril

I disagree, since you would have to click it to watch. The video shouldn't auto play.

And yeah, I agree with you to some extent about "let them grind through it and learn", I think that this is true if you're playing with friends or guild, but I don't think it would be fun learning with a bunch of random players from chat.

• I disagree, since you would have to click it to watch. The video shouldn't auto play.

And yeah, I agree with you to some extent about "let them grind through it and learn", I think that this is true if you're playing with friends or guild, but I don't think it would be fun learning with a bunch of random players from chat.

I get what you mean! <3 

~Kril

adoupla982c.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬

🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀

If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!