How to build a Berserker

• I would love some good information on what is working well (not just pointless complaining please :) )

My main questions are as follows.

1. what seems to be the best stance chain skills to put points into?

2. what are the best non chain skills to put points into?

3. what are the best ability lines to go into?

I have been putting points into some hp regen stuff like Enraged warrior I put a point into and it regens hp 2% every second which is pretty nice dodge roll has a nice +10% hp per roll bonus, and fight like killkenny cats gives me a 10% hp recover when i use it. I still seem to be doing decent damage but I would love input.

Thanks guys and gals! Looking forward to figuring this class out :)

• I have found nothing either. I so far have put some points in the "unjust strike" line since they activate fast and do good damage. In anger stance, I've also put points into the middle branch of bloodlust for power on the bleed. Ability wise I've put some points into the lower right tree for regen and crit/power. I maybe very wrong, but we get at least one free respec I hear.

• Bless Online Zerker PvP Rotation

patch 1.0.0.4

This is just what I do and may not be optimal. I have found very good success in the 15v15 RvR with this build.

General rotation in RvR

[Stance 2] Anger Tactic, [Stance 4] Rampage Tactic

`[S4]561RR3RR()2TT`[S2]1TT2RR3YY(TT)(RR)1TT

() indicate other potentially good options

[S2] 3TT is a lot quicker burst than 3YY and allows you to more easily position yourself in battle for the 3rd chain.

Bold may or may not be most optimal.

Combo will change based on situation and hit success rate.

4 Dodge Move

5 Fighting Spirit- either more fury or more dmg

6 Enraged Warrior- parry and dmg

7 Forestall- cc increase... can be replaced for group pvp with one of the following...

-Murderous Intent- armor shred (possibly best one to change to)

-Fighting like Kilkenny cats- more survivability

-Fighter’s Will- more dmg

-Spec Anger increase for low dmg cc abilities to keep anger up and dmg increase and cc increase time for all others. Best I have found are those shown in combo rotation above.

-Stack fury, strength, hp, parry, dmg, move speed

-CD reduction or fury drain decrease best additional equipment stats

top left and bottom right best passive trees along with also getting a few key passives taken in the other 2 (dmg/hit rate/etc)

gear

37 cobalt 4 piece

45 vender 3 piece (chest, legs, belt) (or highest base stat value pieces)

45 blue weapon (either cd skill reduction or decrease fury consumption for non combo skills- lots of translation errors here)

+10 weapon or higher

+3 armor at least or higher

blue rings for fury

green fury necklace or blue MR necklace

*ability and equipment set likely to change soon

• Bless Online Zerker LS PvP Build

NA patch 1.0.0.4

*This is more formal post! :)

Stances:

[Stance 2] {Anger Tactic}

[Stance 4] {Fury Tactic••••}

“•” indicates where points are spent in that skill. Chain abilities and stances are either on the left or right. {•x}, {x•} Non chain abilities are either on the top, middle or bottom, respectively. {•xx}, {x•x}, {xx•}

General Rotation:

`[S4]5671RR3RR(TT)2TT`[S2]1TT2TT3YY1TT

*Keys pressed. Combo will change based on situation and hit success rate. Tab target to avoid triggering certain skills when out of range and missing. General rotation necessary to formulate effective build.

Skills:

[S4]{1}{•••R}{••••R}

[S4]{•••3}{R}{R} or [S4]{•••3}{T}{T}

[S4]{2••}{•••T}{••••T}

[S2]{•••1}{T}{•••T}

[S2]{2}{T}{T}

[S2]{•••3}{••••Y}{••••Y}

4 {• Dodge Move}

5 {Fighting ••• Spirit}

6 {Enraged •••• Warrior}

7 {•• Murderous Intent}

*Spec takes into account limited resources and further optimization is possible. Always take increased cc, take dmg increase for high dmg abilities and rage increase for low dmg ones. Rage increase is less beneficial in [S2] after swap as Enraged Warrior has gone away; unless Enraging in that stance. More points early on increases overall dmg if likely to change skill chains (i.e. [S4]1 straight into [S4]3) while later chain skill points increase max dmg potential.

Potential Changes:

[S2]2TT taken over [S2]2RR for additional dmg and aoe cc.

[S2]3TT is a lot quicker than [S2]3YY and allows you to more easily position yourself in battle for the 3rd chain burst but lacks the cc and dmg.

[S4]3RR taken over more dmg from [S4]3TT for additional displacement cc. *Potentially swapped.

{•••• Forestall}, although a must in open world and ss pvp, not taken in large scale group pvp because it is a single target cc ability.

{•••• Fighting like Kilkenny Cats} not taken because Zerkers don’t do enough dmg to make use of the immunity.

{Fighter’s •••• Will} not taken because ability does not last long enough to be considered useful as Zerkers don’t do enough dmg to make use of the dmg increase.

Bugs/ Combat Issues:

1.[S4]1RR does not stun as described in tooltip.

2.Rage drops to 0 upon stance swap.

3.Enraged Warrior cc immunity only effective against certain cc. Also has description of 30% and 50% parry increase.

4.Easily kiteable and has low magic resistance.

5.Roll and other ability animations root you in place. Also Dodge Move can only go forward and 10% heal is ridiculous.

6.Low dmg. Zerker becomes RvR aoe cc bot and can’t take advantage of dmg immunity.

7.Pull displacement radius low and target will sometimes stay in location if already cc’d or in certain animations.

8.Little viable variation in chain combos for PvP.

9.Long cd on stacking Dodge Move if take healing path.

10.Little to no slows or speed buffs. Airborne cc is buggy (target can be in 2 different places at once, i.e. mage teleports when you knock them up).

11.SO many misses and did I mention the kiting?

Passive Trees:

Unsure, good perks in most of the branches.

Core Stats:

fury, strength, fighting power, % dmg & dmg, vitality, parry, acceleration, cd reduction, hit

Fury drain decrease on Enraged Warrior and CD on non stance abilities best item equipment perk.

Early Gear Set Example:

(+5) lv37 blue valiant cobalt 4 piece

(+5) lv45 vender 3 piece (helmet, chest, legs)

(+10) lv45 blue breeder’s headcutter axe of violence

2x blue crescent moon ring of the seer

1x blue intruder’s choker of sanctity

*This is just one path and does not depict the most optimal build. I have found this build to be very successful in the 15v15 arena. If you have any thoughts or suggestions please let me know! What have you found successful?

• Nice work. I appreciate people keep rolling our class because most of them reroll after the patch. Thumbs up keep the good work going. Nicuuuuuuuu

• personally for pvp i prefer stance 3 instead the 4th, because the assoult of stance 3 works and it has more cc and damage... stance 4 is maybe better in pve :)

• For PVE come check out my build in the beserker section or

<Resistance>

LVL 45 Beserker

Youtube

Twitch Account

Twitch Discord

Twitter

Bless Online Twitter

Bless Online Discord