Adversting (Guests only)

mana problems since new patch!

• What class are you using? Paladins have had their mana fixed from what I gather. I have yet to see how mages are holding up.

adoupla982c.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬

🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀

If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• In this patch, every class but paladin had Mana adjustments.

As a result, every class other than Paladin are suffering from Mana/Concentration/etc.. because while damage was reduced, there was no mana cost change to compensate for lower damage output. Which is odd, because Paladins were already suffering from mana costs. So their mana reduction must have been pretty massive if they're seeing an improvement whereas every other class is seeing a significant drop.

• are there mana pots or any consumable to assist?

Lukems , Currently there are no mana potions in Bless Online.

~Kril

adoupla982c.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬

If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Adversting (Guests only)

• Aenaos it is not fine when U have to hit mob 30 times with enhanced magic shot to get 100% mana back.... Kite, and spam one skill to get mana ... great gameplay

Maybe Mage is not your class? Each class has a certain play style and this game is surely not for everyone, but I hope you can try more than one class and see how you enjoy the other classes. Berserker is an amazing class and very enjoyable to play. Paladin is also very fun and you have really good healing abilities.

~Kril

adoupla982c.png

• People thinking paladins had mana problems before the patch probably dont know 2 of there stances are currently broken. One has mana issues because its bonus has ben swapped with the other

• Using Blink and Magic shot (enhancements) you are able to maintain mana effectively. There is normal regen too you have to think about. That means you dont literally rely on using 30 "auto-attacks". You can use a combo, use a few autos, and then use a combo. It is not meant to keep you full mana so you can spam spam spam...that is what we call broken.

You have to feel your way through it. We aren't supposed to solo the entire game. Find a quest-er and duo your way to victory.

Blink is [10 + (2.5 + 2.5)] x 3 = 60% mana back. Can you do this all the time? no... use accordingly. Also you can spam MAgic shot for 3% back per auto. This means you should figure out how much mana it takes to case a combo, then add enough autos to maybe match 2/3 the mana back and then keep going. You mana will decay slowly and you can rely on the base regen to help out a little too. This means that you shouldn't run out right away. This style allows you to see exactly what you need to kill a mob. If you are having troubles maybe go down a level in quests/mobs and grind some levels. Gear is always a thing you will have to keep up with as well. LOTS TO LEARN FRIENDS!

• Using Blink and Magic shot (enhancements) you are able to maintain mana effectively. There is normal regen too you have to think about. That means you dont literally rely on using 30 "auto-attacks". You can use a combo, use a few autos, and then use a combo. It is not meant to keep you full mana so you can spam spam spam...that is what we call broken.

You have to feel your way through it. We aren't supposed to solo the entire game. Find a quest-er and duo your way to victory.

Blink is [10 + (2.5 + 2.5)] x 3 = 60% mana back. Can you do this all the time? no... use accordingly. Also you can spam MAgic shot for 3% back per auto. This means you should figure out how much mana it takes to case a combo, then add enough autos to maybe match 2/3 the mana back and then keep going. You mana will decay slowly and you can rely on the base regen to help out a little too. This means that you shouldn't run out right away. This style allows you to see exactly what you need to kill a mob. If you are having troubles maybe go down a level in quests/mobs and grind some levels. Gear is always a thing you will have to keep up with as well. LOTS TO LEARN FRIENDS!

Thx Solracs I get it now, but hmm ? what is better choice ?? 10% and then 2,5 and 2,5 or middle one 10% 10% 10% ?

• im running fine as a mage, the first skil 1 has no cooldown and recovers mana every hit

https://discord.gg/vWAgEjc https://discord.gg/uKNyXHe

Join the Fellowship of Mascu! Prepare to wreck havoc upon the world in a mass of mascu's!

• Maybe Mage is not your class? Each class has a certain play style and this game is surely not for everyone, but I hope you can try more than one class and see how you enjoy the other classes. Berserker is an amazing class and very enjoyable to play. Paladin is also very fun and you have really good healing abilities.

No. This is not linked to not liking the class or not knowing how to play. The mana really ends up very fast and rescue the same delay even more. DPS is extremely impaired by mana recovery. Do not want to put mana potion ok, but increase mana drain percentage in skills. It's pretty frustrating.