Interruption and Protection stances are Bugged

• Currently both stances have every single one of there passives swapped which means Interruption is giving 20% passive INT to you and that is currently causing this particular stance to break itself and its functionality it will not be able to properly run in its current state. To see this Bug just remove both stances on your bar then open your character stats and equip Interruption and watch the Intelligence go UP. To see how the stance is suppose to run replace it with sacrifice then use a skill and watch the energy regen back to neer full after every cast. Any way this bug is probably why people are currently frustrated with Interruption stance atm. This bug actually makes protectors work very well with Sacrifice now LOL instead of gimping it any way hope this bug is fixed cheer all

• I don't know why people aren't talking about it and my thread on the Reddit was removed when i pointed the bug out like wtf do you really want your main pvp stance gimped forever.

• So effectively, this means that the stance will convert wisdom into intelligence, which defeats the object of stacking wisdom as your main "one stat to rule them all" ??

• It won’t fully convert wisdom into intelligence, but the conversion buff and passive buff from stances will add it based on your wisdom score, yeah. Which is...definitely not how it’s supposed to work >o<

• It won’t fully convert wisdom into intelligence, but the conversion buff and passive buff from stances will add it based on your wisdom score, yeah. Which is...definitely not how it’s supposed to work >o<

the deves took the easy way out and switched the text of the two stances now and i don't know how to feel about it now but you know what screw it.

• the deves took the easy way out and switched the text of the two stances now and i don't know how to feel about it now but you know what screw it.

So what does that mean, "switch the text", what impact will that have??

• Surely temporary fix

I'm pretty laid back at the moment, they have been changing a lot in game, and just because they haven't changed 1 thing now, doesn't mean they won't.

I appreciate there is a balance, and perhaps other classes need more love right now. A lot of moaning from Rangers and Mages, so i'm willing to wait a while see what develops