Ranger Build FAQ

• Hello There,

I'm huge fan of Archer/Ranger, I played Archer/Ranger since PWI, than when I play ESO, I go Bow PvP build.

Now, Bless Out, EA Lunch face a lot of Issue and Server Problems. I felt like it's not bad for EA.

Due to Skill Rework and News Combat System I would like to start Thread about Ranger Skill Build FAQ.

Thanks advance for your Contribution.

1. Which Stance should I choose for First Stance & Second Stance for PVP, PvE ( Dung, Boss Ride) and WHY?
    2. Which Non Stance Skill Should I use?
    3. What Fatal Chance Means?(Now Skill description correct to Crit Chance) Should I go Crit Chance or Increase Damage in Skill Growth
    4. What is your fav combo for PvP?
      My Current Combo (Use in just 5 x OW PvP fight and RvR : ND> Focus Attack > 2>TT(Switch stance) 3,TT(Switch Stance)*Incase of enemy close) 1, TT
    5. Please which Pet Skill should use in PvP
    6. What is the basic understanding (or) role of Ranger In PvP, 3v3, Open World, GvG, RvR.

Thanks

kOth, Ranger, S-Elf, NA-Murabi, Guild-less

• We definetly need a skill FAQ and people who played the game already should share their impressions and opinions on what seems best to them. You shouldn't call it PvP build FAQ then, because there are always people who are only interested in PvE :)

• I'm using the Focused Attack Tacitc as secondary, since the recent nerfs to damage make you use more abilities and ranger seems to run out of mana waaaaay too fast. It's literally unplayable for me w/o the focused tactic.

• Me too, + I also use steady Concentration it help alot in PvP.
    for Skill growth, do you go damage or fatal chance?( I thinks this will be crit chance)

• Hi,

In PvE I'm using Marksman and Sniping, when my concentration falls off i switch stances and it's regenerated, and i use Steady Concentration to avoid to be idle in combat. Mostly, i use Launch > Mark > Rapid, switch to Sniping for the conversion bonus and then Prudent > Mark > Snipe with 3 charges, if i got this fast enough it's possible to land Snipe with the bonus, them i fill the gaps between with Poison > Launch > Focused, switch to Marksman and Launch > Mark > Rapid with conversion bonus. TBH IDK if that's a good rotation but it's keeping me going. Could you share your rotation?

In PvP i'm really lost, it looks like charge is not viable, specially when u must stay put, all the enemy needs to do is CC and you lost your chain. Which stances and combos are you guys using in PvP?

• hey all, I am a completely new player to Bless Online(didn't play in the KR/RU version) so please take the following with a grain of salt.

For PvE I am also using Marksman and Sniping (pvp-wise -> no idea). I do not actually have any issues with concentration. I currently have a heavy single target rotation build. So my rotation is the following:

1. I swap into sniping at the beginning of the fight

2. Poison Arrow - Launch - Poison Rapid Fire (cannot check the name at the moment) ->

3. Swap stance ->

4. Prudent Shot + Mark of the Fugitive + Snipe (end up with a 6 combo snipe) ->

5. Launch - Mark of the Fugitive -Rapid Fire ->

6. Swap Stance ->

7. Prudent Shot - Mark of the Fugitive - Snipe (end up with a 6 combo snipe)

...Repeat from 2....

I could always try to get 6th combo on the 100% crit strike snipe but the cooldown on Mark of the fugitive is a big one so that's why I am adding step 5. Feels more natural to me to change stance while we are in 3 chain combo. Also, I am reducing the cooldown (3/4 <--- haven't tested possibly could go 2/4 or 1/4).

If it is heavy movement intensive fight/period in a fight I change it to (avoiding snipe + using 6th chain combo on Rapid fire/Poison Rapid Fire):

1. I swap into sniping at the beginning of the fight

2. Poison Arrow - Launch - Poison Rapid Fire (cannot check the name at the moment)

3. Swap Stance

4. Launch - Mark of the Fugitive -Rapid Fire (6th combo)

5. Launch - Mark of the Fugitive -Rapid Fire

6. Swap Stance

7. Poison Arrow - Launch - Poison Rapid Fire (6th Combo)

9. Swap stance

... Repeat

Some skill updates and some reasoning (could be way off so please if you see something that would make more sense let me know)

I have updated Poison Arrow and Poison Rapid Fire so that I can stuck poison on 2-3+

Used skill points also on both the Snipes I am using... If I remember correctly one is Fire dmg and the the other %dmg extra(sorry I am at work and I cannot check it in game).

Also I update the rapid Fire (with Crit %) + the stances ... For the red one -> range (really thinking of changing it into dmg but I think it's ~3 sec so I couldn't reach easily the Snipe some times to take advantage of that + I am a bit annoyed of the limited range of "Mark of the Fugitive" so I would prefer to do it from afar and for the Sniping stance , the "Weakness or something"(I don't remember the name but it stacks a debuff I think for more dmg)

For abilities I go for agility mostly so no clue there ...Just trying to get as much agility,fighting power I can, then stability and some crit... (maybe acceleration would be better but would lose the 50 fighting power if I went for it - top right tree like ~3 from the end)

Lastly for the non-stance skills. I go for:

"High Angle Fire stance (upgraded 2nd choice (~45% more dmg)

"Locate" (use it as a CD Buff upgraded with the +%dmg as well)

"Smoke bomb" (do not remember but would update with extra evasion as well)

"Dodge move"(no upgrades here)

For the ones I am not using my reasoning is :

Nerve Wreck: I do not think bosses can be cc'ed maybe use it in adds(could be nice if it could be upgraded to silence) but still...seems mostly pvp

Hunting Trap : I guess it could be used for a bit of dmg but the rotation seems a bit full and the trap feels a bit clunky at the moment

Barrage: That's a choice as a defensive instead of smoke bomb esp the immunity upgrade --> if I remember correctly there is something like that (not sure how it would work out - haven't tried it)

Steady Concentration: No need for that ... I am almost never low on concentration due to the stance swapping

• Yes mate on Daimon. It is not a guideline or anything. Just my personal choices and reasoning. I hope we can start a discussion and more people share their opinions/build ... and maybe we can have some nice builds at some point for each occasion (PVE/PVP/hybrid).

• Hello everyone!

I have a noob question... Each stance has 3 fixed skills. Each fixed skill can start ONE OF THREE chains. How can i choose which one of these three chains is used in actual battle?

It's stupid, but I am already level 20 and I still did not get it.

• man, if you use a skill in key nr 1 for exemple,you will be able to use R,T,Y(if you have all skills), for use one skill(dat will make you get chain 2) pressing the same button you press before you will use another skill(dat will make you get chain 3) if you want to get anothers chain you will need to change your stance and use another skill lake you did before doing dat you can reach chain 6 what is really good because each chain got a bonus dmg.
    srry for my english mate

• R. T. Y! OMG! I was tapping only R like crazy lol. Thanks alot!

Also learn how and when to switch stances and how that will increase your dps for example. It takes some thought to decide what skills to upgrade, what stances to use ( you can equip only 2, but can switch between them with the ` key).

An MMO Mouse with programable keys can make the game much more user friendly. I am not suggesting using custom Macros (although that is an option for each key press). I use my Razer Naga (19 programable buttons) to set what function I want a button press to accomplish.

• I join a lot RvR, Try to do 6 combo, but It hard to make, Reason??

1. in lated patch note show (only miss will break the combo chain) other immune, dodge, resist are not.) but all my experience got all type of those are still break the change. It's is the rare change of 6 combo, I m lvl 45 ranger with 45+7 Bow, 37+5 blue armor and purple Accessories, I put most of my ability point to dmg, stability, hit ( combat related passive)
    2. Attack/Skill Range - Yes.. max of ranger with stance bonus like like 20+2m or 3m (Not sure) and some skill in my combo hv 15m range.
      so need to close to enemy, there is no 1v1 battle, this is RvR, how I can close to group of enemy without Gurd & Pally backup. So, I break the chain.
    3. Current dmg bonus - 2nd chain give 20% dmg, 3rd 4th 5th give 50% and 6th 80%, so best hope for Ranger is 3rd change 50% dmg..
      But I keep swapping the stance, coz it give Concentration recover.

Please share your experiences, sorry for my bad english.

Best Regards,

[SLG] kOth | Sylvan Elf | NA - Murabi