Adversting (Guests only)

Bless Online dead already?

• I am very disappointed about the game, and I might quit the community for good and never return to JP server or any bless community what so ever. Bless online steam release was a scam, not much was done with the newer version, the combat isn't even fun, the thing I despite the most is the optimization.

Here is a video that will open your eyes more to what has happen after launch:

Leave a like and comment in the description, thank you

• You can take that video and shove it up your ass you mindless fucking goon, kys, thanks.

? I don't get you.. Am I suppose to flame you back? You can either take the information or not I am not forcing you, at this point I am just happy to spread the information out so people actually have a chance to refund this scam of a game.

• ? I don't get you.. Am I suppose to flame you back? You can either take the information or not I am not forcing you, at this point I am just happy to spread the information out so people actually have a chance to refund this scam of a game.

Relax, he just protecting his dream about good game, but they just fucked with us.

This game is failure, because they didn't solve old problems from other regions (RU,KR,JAP). Performance is still terrible, camera is tragic, translation is bad, UI is very cheap and with 0 freedom, action combat is gone (but they showed us nice videos...) . They sold OLD version and only changed title to WEST. In the end we paid full price for "beta" version.

I cant agree with all things in Peon videos, but he said sad truth about Bless.

• I've always had a problem with the monetization structure of Bless, but I never would've thought it would be an unplayable mess.

Everyone here is disappointed, I'm sure. We all (almost) got scammed together. Glad to get my refund in! I hope you all do the same.

Bless can be refunded (any version: $39, $69, or $149, regardless if you redeemed the in game items) for any play time [PROOF].

A refund takes 1-3 hours.

Help -> Steam Support -> Purchases -> Pick your edition -> Select a reason.

• Relax, he just protecting his dream about good game, but they just fucked with us.

This game is failure, because they didn't solve old problems from other regions (RU,KR,JAP). Performance is still terrible, camera is tragic, translation is bad, UI is very cheap and with 0 freedom, action combat is gone (but they showed us nice videos...) . They sold OLD version and only changed title to WEST. In the end we paid full price for "beta" version.

I cant agree with all things in Peon videos, but he said sad truth about Bless.

Lol can't you read, I am completely relaxed..

Agreed they didn't fix the problems and launched a game that's half done, I agree with most this lads say, he always state his honest opinion even if he get sponsored by a game. I would take his words seriously

• Adversting (Guests only)

• I've always had a problem with the monetization structure of Bless, but I never would've thought it would be an unplayable mess.

Everyone here is disappointed, I'm sure. We all (almost) got scammed together. Glad to get my refund in! I hope you all do the same.

Same, I have learned my lesson, I won't jump the gun and commit to a game, I don't fully understand and I will never risk that much money on an MMO that isn't worth it. When I saw the prices at first I thought are they trying to milk us fast because they know their game is going to be a disaster.

• too soon to start claiming game is dead, give it a few weeks to see if they fix stuff and implement new features.

it is weird they didnt fix known issues from previous versions, but wouldnt it make more sense to actually make a good game, with development and active developers who communicate with the community and makes them money in the long run, than to make a cash grab scheme that will give them short term cash flow and negative publicity for their company?

Ive been seeing alot of these youtube vids and to me they look more like clickbait bandwagons thirsty for views, like a youtuber who posted a bad review 1 hour after game was out

especcialy begging viewers to refund, lol....

https://discord.gg/vWAgEjc https://discord.gg/uKNyXHe

Join the Fellowship of Mascu! Prepare to wreck havoc upon the world in a mass of mascu's!

• The game is hardly dead with 25k players currently online, and it's 2AM for me so majority of the europeans will be offline now.

Don't get my wrong the game has issues which I'm hoping they resolve, I will stick around.

I've played 40 hours so far so I've got my moneys worth already.

• You know what, he make videos rarely, so I don't really think he begging for views. Only reason you say things like that is because you try to defend a dead game, because you already committed to this game. I do understand that you trying to defended in anyway. But please wake up from your sleep mate, don't you have a higher standards.

• You know what, he make videos rarely, so I don't really think he begging for views. Only reason you say things like that is because you try to defend a dead game, because you insecure and you already committed to this game. I do understand that you trying to defended in anyway. But please wake up from your sleep mate, don't you have a higher standards, are you really that cheap.

i was just adding to the conversation, and im not gonna feed a troll.

ill just say you need to relax, id say take a seat but im guessing youve been sitting by your pc for awhile. take a walk mate relax a bit

https://discord.gg/vWAgEjc https://discord.gg/uKNyXHe

Join the Fellowship of Mascu! Prepare to wreck havoc upon the world in a mass of mascu's!

• The game is hardly dead with 25k players currently online, and it's 2AM for me so majority of the europeans will be offline now.

Don't get my wrong the game has issues which I'm hoping they resolve, I will stick around.

Eventually it will, and where did you get the 25k players, please give the community the source for your claims..

I agree with BoltonSquad. This morning the game was over 25k players in game (while EU was still prime Time), and that was before the base version of the game was available for purchase. Sure there's a few issues in the game, and I really can't compare it to the other versions of the game that I haven't played... but I'm enjoying it. The combat system is fun for me, questing and hanging out is great, taming is fun, PvP is hard ;-;, and I understand the position the game is in. For some reason a ton of people thought this was going to be a full game with all updated content and perfect English translations and voice acting. It's early access, which isn't an excuse... it's a title added to incomplete things. The game still has a ton of development to go through and a ton of content to convert/create, but they released the game now under the term "early access" so those of us who are getting impatient can help and experience the development. If you want a full title, wait until the full release of the game in six months... or you can just enjoy the content they have now and the future content they release.

• Do you even know about Peon? lol. That dude trashed BDO and GW2, then what, like months later he saying those are fun games now. I like how you sum up Bless by showing us a video of someone who is bipolar towards games. Bless has its problems, but oh well. Why can't people play games for fun anymore?

• Do you even know about Peon? lol. That dude trashed BDO and GW2, then what, like months later he saying those are fun games now. I like how you sum up Bless by showing us a video of someone who is bipolar towards games. Bless has its problems, but oh well. Why can't people play games for fun anymore?

I do know of his previous statements, but he isn't that bipolar, at least he is open about the flaws of the games even if he likes them. I mainly play to have fun, but if I don't find it entertaining then why play it. People playing to have fun right?

• I wonder if people actually watched the video though. He put all those hours in and was complaining about finding the camera.. like dude, really. Peon is a joke, i wonder what happened in BDO for him to quit and all of a sudden *like* gw2. if you dont like the game thats fine, dont bash on people who enjoy the game.

• I do know of his previous statements, but he isn't that bipolar, at least he is open about the flaws of the games even if he likes them. I mainly play to have fun, but if I don't find it entertaining then why play it. People playing to have fun right?

I had tons of respect for LazyPeon until he posted this video it is the most trashy review of a game I have ever seen, literally bashed everything and quite a few things he mentioned were completely incorrect.