Adversting (Guests only)

Bless Online dead already?

• You said your opinions, why do you need to add more to the pot? Oh well, this is getting pointless already. if you dont like the game nor community, then leave. if you do like it, awesome. Otherwise, you starting this up has been a waste. As an adult.

I never stated I didn't like people in this community. I said I won't return to a bless community again after today because I don't enjoy the game on the JP version and I sure not enjoying the new release. All do respect, calling others posts and opinions pointless, isn't the way to show you are the bigger person. I could ask you the same question why are you here? But I already know that, but I don't point my finger at you.

• i believe they re rolled the marker but correct me if i am wroung

Yes, on the first day they took down the servers and re rolled them back 30 minutes before they started receiving a large number of support tickets. Sorry, I can't find the event they posted since the events don't show up in the community hub feed.

Yeah it is early access and you can't expect much, but we talking about a game that's been in the east already. They told us that they would fix the combat and some other issues. The optimization is really bad, even running a good graphic card wouldn't help. About the statement "many of the large PvP guilds are leaving" he might know some of the bigger guilds on the EU version, for me I know a good amount of guilds already leaving the game and returning to their respective games, such as GW2 and WOW.

I'm not sure I understand the optimization issues people are having. I have a super beefy computer so I don't have any issues, but my friends are running mid-low spec computers. Both of them have no trouble running the game at full 62 frames. A lot of people seem to misunderstand this, if you only have the minimum specs then set all of your video options to 1. Also make sure that ALL of your computer specs meet minimum, computer parts can't make up for other parts... that's not how it works.

• It's not that people start the flame or attack personally. its just funny to me to post a youtube vid with a title saying the game is dead when it is surely not dead. It does have flaws and everything in that nature, but to says it's dead? Far from it. The devs are working on what needs to done to make the players happy. But not all will be happy with any deicision they make lol. The game started off rough and flawed, but there is still room to grow. There are no games out there that are *perfect*, every game has flaws; Bless just had that rough start. If it dies in a few months, well it was fun while it last. If it turns out good and promise, thats great. For me, there was no high expectations on this game, it doesnt blow my mind or anything. It's just a game to enjoy and start something new, rather than playing the *popular* MMOs that have ton of content and will take days to catch up to endgame.

I clearly forgot a question mark at the end, but why would it make you mad, people can't point an opinion out from a video? I know some of it isn't entirely accurate but still, it still have some good statements and will indeed pull a lot of people off the game.

• Yes, on the first day they took down the servers and re rolled them back 30 minutes before they started receiving a large number of support tickets. Sorry, I can't find the event they posted since the events don't show up in the community hub feed.

I'm not sure I understand the optimization issues people are having. I have a super beefy computer so I don't have any issues, but my friends are running mid-low spec computers. Both of them have no trouble running the game at full 62 frames. A lot of people seem to misunderstand this, if you only have the minimum specs then set all of your video options to 1. Also make sure that ALL of your computer specs meet minimum, computer parts can't make up for other parts... that's not how it works.

I actually have over the minimum, I would say mid spec. The fact this game is an older MMO makes me wonder if they even put effort in making it playable.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• I clearly forgot a question mark at the end, but why would it make you mad, people can't point an opinion out from a video? I know some of it isn't entirely true but still, it still have some good statements and will indeed pull a lot of people off the game.

Not mad at all. You said so yourself, some of it inst entirely true. A video showing someone who didnt do enough research on the game saying its dead. I mean if he thinks its a waste of money and to refund, go ahead. Some people's decision to buy a game wont be based on his opinions. The way to find out if a game is dead or even worth playing is to do the research on it, or maybe actually trying it out yourself. I, personally, dont listen to Peon due to the fact he always bashes on games then returns to them saying *This is why i like so and so now* The dude doesnt know what he wants. All I'm saying is, if you like the game, you like it. If you dont, then you dont. Your opinions arent pointless, theyre just your opinions. And yeah, maybe the question mark would have helped at the end. Its like youre saying it as a fact.

• Do you even know about Peon? lol. That dude trashed BDO and GW2, then what, like months later he saying those are fun games now. I like how you sum up Bless by showing us a video of someone who is bipolar towards games. Bless has its problems, but oh well. Why can't people play games for fun anymore?

Peon didn't trash BDO at all, and he predicted GW2 would go f2p, and states that since it went f2p the game has seen a revival and has improved, so his track record is actually pretty good.

People do play games for fun, but since when is a game that doesn't support native monitor resolutions, crashes constantly, is missing major content and has a disgusting in-game purchase system fun?

• I'd say it isn't dead. I went Founder's pack and am happy with doing so. I've noticed since todays updates, the Positive Review % went from 36% to 45%. I'd say it's a slow climb back to over 70%. However, the climb is possible. With new people coming in, and the fixes coming, we can see a growing community. I hope to see you all in game, and may you be BLESSed!

• LazyPeon is an idiot. He has no opinions of his own and won't stand up for what he says. However, in this case he was completely right.

Bless can be refunded (any version: $39, $69, or $149, regardless if you redeemed the in game items) for any play time [PROOF].

A refund takes 1-3 hours.

Help -> Steam Support -> Purchases -> Pick your edition -> Select a reason.

• People do play games for fun, but since when is a game that doesn't support native monitor resolutions, crashes constantly, is missing major content and has a disgusting in-game purchase system fun?

I get this, apart from the "disgusting in-game purchase system". Assuming your talking about Bless Online, most of the issues are quite common in Early Access. It is very important to note that Early Access games and Full Release games are basically in two dramatically different genres. The purchase system has been debated about for a long time, but ultimately I wouldn't call it "disgusting". Whether or not you would consider the purchase system P2W, many of the benefits are relatively reasonable when compared to the vast majority of MMO's.

When it comes to the native resolution support, most likely this will be added in the near future. Many people have already posted suggestions on this with Neowiz's support center, and they are doing a pretty good job at listening to issues. As for the constant crashes, if you're talking about the game then I can't relate... that might just be on your side. If you're talking about the servers... well that's quite common for an MMO, but other than the consistent maintenance the servers don't crash anymore. On to missing major content, well that's why it is called "Early Access". They plan on having all content from the other versions of the game plus much more before the official release in their estimated six months. The content that was going to be included was listed in the "Early Access" tab on the store page for quite some time, expecting content they said wasn't going to be ready immediately is not their fault.

Other than that, Neowiz already plans to release a big update in 2 weeks including some more of the end game content, like the PvP arena.

• That's why my friends and I are going to stick around. We are willing to spend the money. If you didn't have the money to spend on it, don't do it. I expect a good game to play for a while. I'm not expecting something that will last me 5-6 years. I'm looking forward to something my friends and I enjoy.

• Sorry about that outburst but i'm tired of hearing "Games dead" and "refund" and we know most of those people refunding are probably refunding the 70$-150$ packs for the more reasonable 30$-40$ ones. Please think for yourself are YOU enjoying it? It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks besides you.

• Lazy peon always got a lot of view when he hates the game. I guess now he has a concept in his every video trashing games then play it after and says it's good and tell you that you wouldn't lose a dime and it's worth it. What a load of shit. Why can't you believe your own self and experience the game before listening to someone who play like an hour or so the first day is launches. It's EA for goddamn sake.

• Eventually it will, and where did you get the 25k players, please give the community the source for your claims..

Why would you ask the question "if it is already dead" when you obviously already made up your mind about it?

• I like how in his other video he says that WOW's tab target combat system is better than Bless' even though he complained up and down about how bad the combat system in bless was origionally. They were both the exact same tab target system..... Or aions.. And how did people get stuck in tutorial? I saw that streamer and it was cringy watching him struggle.

Why does no one mention how awesome it is that each race has its own unique starting zone with a story quest that ties into the factions main story quest? Thats an awesome bit of lore and detail right there! I want more of that!

• Bless isn't dead yet but it has very little chance of recovery considering it's an old game. Bless has been in development since 2011 and it isn't miraculously going to change into an amazing game or even a semi-decent one. It's a strictly average MMORPG, nothing more, nothing less. It is what it is.

There is a very good reason why Aeria games dropped it, and most certainly a good reason why no Western publisher was willing to pick it up. The game just isn't good enough for western audiences.

I requested a refund today and it's the quickest MMORPG I have ever quit in 15 years. I almost always stick with a game for about a year until I give it up but I just can't find any form of entertainment in Bless. Perhaps much of this is due to "MMO burnout", but the (lack of) quality of the game certainly played a big part.

• These fanboys are funny, they just offense us and not our argues, why? Because they know, that we have truth. Do you want say, that camera is fine? Translation is fine? UI is fine, optimalization is fine? And another BASIC things are fine too? You are just happy, because they finally released this game. This game is in "early acces" 2-3 years and they didn't fix BASIC things, this is failure and this is reason, why we "refunded". They sold OLD version and only changed title to WEST. In the end we paid full price for "beta" version. They fucked with us. I know, you must protect yourself from sad reality.