Adversting (Guests only)

Bless Online dead already?

• i was just adding to the conversation, and im not gonna feed a troll.

ill just say you need to relax, id say take a seat but im guessing youve been sitting by your pc for awhile. take a walk mate relax a bit

troll? excuse me, I think you got it wrong.

I am a relaxed person, just stating my opinion.

Lol trying to insult me lad? I do most of my work on my computer, but thanks for the concern.

• I had tons of respect for LazyPeon until he posted this video it is the most trashy review of a game I have ever seen, literally bashed everything and quite a few things he mentioned were completely incorrect.

Which part is incorrect if I may ask?

• Which part is incorrect if I may ask?

The economy wasn't destroyed because of the duping issue, they fixed that and rolled back the servers. The economy is fine from my experience on the market. Other than that the statement that "many of the large PvP guilds are leaving" isn't quite true either. Many of the large PvP guilds are still kicking my level 17 ass. A good chunk of the other end game content is coming out in 2 weeks, but I suppose he didn't give the game enough time to experience that. He was practically expecting a full game while it was titled Early Access, even if he had stated otherwise beforehand.

• I hate to even bump a thread like this but all you guys seem to be doing is hate on a game and try to kill it for sheer Shitz an giggles why do mods even put up with threads like this There not productive in any way. How old are you guys you act like this is your first MMO launch grow up to expect a perfect launch is ludicrous simply ludicrous and quite frankly make me feel like you guys are entitled brats.

• I hate to even bump a thread like this but all you guys seem to be doing is hate on a game and try to kill it for sheer Shitz an giggles why do mods even put up with threads like this There not productive in any way. How old are you guys you act like this is your first MMO launch grow up to expect a perfect launch is ludicrous simply ludicrous and quite frankly make me feel like you guys are entitled brats.

Woah such statement.. Well the reason I posted here was to inform and state my opinion as an adult. But you clearly can't take when someone have a different opinion. You come up with a lot of accusation to what people are, but you don't look in the mirror do you love? I never expected a perfect launch this isn't about launch, this is about the core game. Your post is off the grid and I am dead laughing right now as I am writing this. Sorry love, I hope you find yourself as a loving, fantastic and a mature person, because I have my doubts.

• Adversting (Guests only)

• The users in this post are beginning to target each other too much. The forums are suppose to be a place where we can discuss topics between a vast community of opinions, not a place to go back and forth about unimportant points of the conversation, or to attempt to directly offend someone. Please try to discuss the topic more than attempting to start a flame war.

• You said your opinions, why do you need to add more to the pot? Oh well, this is getting pointless already. if you dont like the game nor community, then leave. if you do like it, awesome. Otherwise, you starting this up has been a waste. As an adult.

• The users in this post are beginning to target each other too much. The forums are suppose to be a place where we can discuss topics between a vast community of opinions, not a place to go back and forth about unimportant points of the conversation, or to attempt to directly offend someone. Please try to discuss the topic more than attempting to start a flame war.

The problem is the post and title alone are meant to incite a flame war nothing but rant video was posted from a half assed streamer who did not even wait till the second drop of content was is to get here. Its a MMO launch and right now there expecting thing to run butter smooth this launch is no different than any other i have ben in imho at least wait till after the patches start rolling in. The main thing is you have refunded why even bother posting in the fan forums anyway.

• Just off the top of my head, he said something about all classes been static and unable to move during skills which is incorrect because majority of Ranger's skill you can move while casting them.

Yeah, me(ranger) and my friend(mage) can both move during our skills. He sometimes can't move for a skill that's charging up, but that's understandable. Movement doesn't play a huge role in combat, but is still important unless you want to get insta-killed in one of those red zones that pop up. As for the guardian in our party, she has a tendency to stand still but that's because she's keeping the agro while we do some heavy hitting.

Yeah exactly, but we apparently can't discuss anything or have a different opinion than the majority, because most of the people that starts the flame here is the extremists of the community, they will do anything to protect the game, even if they have to start flaming and start on personally attack people.

• Earlier today (after the producer letter and compensation news) the game had around 33.4k people ingame. There were no queues today. Many issues fixed and others addressed in the letter. The game is far from dead. Plus the positive reviews are finally piling up as we speak.

As far as LazyPeon....well, his name says it all xD
    He is lazy AF when it comes to game reviews. He treats many games like it's the first time he's ever played an MMO. And I've seen other streamers claim to be stuck in the tutorial for 15 minutes due to a single typo. Brainless idiots if you ask me. I figured out what to do in about 10 seconds despite the typo. And so far I either haven't seen or was un-bothered by most of the "issues" people claim to have. The game is NOT in the sorry state the sheeple claim it is in. Most of the toxicity on steam is just the same small number of people posting over and over again.

The team has been very responsive regarding the majority of issues and they are clearly listening to the community. Bless is far from perfect, but it'll be just fine.

• The economy wasn't destroyed because of the duping issue, they fixed that and rolled back the servers. The economy is fine from my experience on the market. Other than that the statement that "many of the large PvP guilds are leaving" isn't quite true either. Many of the large PvP guilds are still kicking my level 17 ass. A good chunk of the other end game content is coming out in 2 weeks, but I suppose he didn't give the game enough time to experience that. He was practically expecting a full game while it was titled Early Access, even if he had stated otherwise beforehand.

Yeah it is early access and you can't expect much, but we talking about a game that's been in the east already. They told us that they would fix the combat and some other issues. The optimization is really bad, even running a good graphic card wouldn't help. About the statement "many of the large PvP guilds are leaving" he might know some of the bigger guilds on the EU version, for me I know a good amount of guilds already leaving the game and returning to their respective games, such as GW2 and WOW.

• I understand why someone would defend an MMO they've been looking forward to. I really do. And I also understand if you enjoy the game. If you do, this does not have to sway your opinion, nor bash it.

However, I will speak my mind. Bash my words if you wish- I, at least, believe them.

To call it dead on arrival is not entirely inaccurate, but that does not entirely prevent a rebound. Keep in mind, business is business, and if one fails in a business it inevitably flops. I have seen LazyPeon's video and I of course, get the bias against him. I personally, dislike the majority of his videos as he had bashed games I loved in the past like Riders of Icarus(Despite it being p2w, I found it fun and poured hours into the game. Jumping ship, however, was inevitable. I of course, aknowledged the flaws. Those very flaws are, in the end, what caused me to leave) and Final Fantasy 14. I am not responding to the original post- I am merely putting forth my own take on the title of this thread. Did I expect this game to succeed? No, because no one "Expects" anything of MMOs these days. I was hopeful, and when I saw, for myself, the issues going on with Bless Online I was crushed. It isn't the first time I had been "Burned" and I was heartbroken. Was everyone burned? No. If you enjoy the game, that is amazing. I have nothing but fond memories of the times I had played games no one else liked but I loved. Riders of Icarus was a broken, buggy mess, but I spent its entire lifespan playing it. I've played games unfinished and abandoned and adored them for what they were going to be, once, a long time ago that you have probably never heard of.

I could not give you an accurate review of my personal experience of the game for as you might suspect, I am going off of other peoples experiences. But what would you do, if per say, this was a movie, and on Rotten Tomatoes it got a 5%? Would you spend so much money on a movie you likely weren't going to enjoy? I don't want to dip my toes into something that will simply burn me again. The same applies for other people. If someone is telling you, "Don't buy this game" are they not trying to help you in some way? Usually, anyway, they feel the game is a waste of money. They are trying to save you money, so take it as that. You can ignore them, take the chance, or heed them. Either way, the end result is unchanged by this.

There have been MMOs that have recovered from bad launches spanning from World of Warcraft to Final Fantasy 14. I can't think of an MMO that hasn't had problems on launch day. Fundamental aspects broken, lag, latency, and bugs galore. At times, these are whittled out, and the MMO climbs out of the pit and manages to make a place for itself. Otherwise, it succumbs to a cold, crumbling nothingness and simply dies. I would not wish this on bless for the world, in fact, I hope they can improve on these mistakes. However I must accept my own experiences in my own hopes being dashed before.

From everything I have seen, I do not think the game can recover. If the fundamental aspects of this game are so unchanged from its initial launch so many years ago, aside from combat, then what is there to hope for in the few months they may have left? No matter what happens, be happy, never give up on the genre, and look forward to the future, always.

Matron of Anno ~ The Fifth Resolution(Or just Fifth for short). If you're interested in joining a private guild focusing on high-end content, you should hit me up sometime. It's slowly growing, but we'll get to the top in time. We are going to be focusing on the NA release of Bless Online and Ashes of Creation if it ever releases.

• It's not that people start the flame or attack personally. its just funny to me to post a youtube vid with a title saying the game is dead when it is surely not dead. It does have flaws and everything in that nature, but to says it's dead? Far from it. The devs are working on what needs to done to make the players happy. But not all will be happy with any deicision they make lol. The game started off rough and flawed, but there is still room to grow. There are no games out there that are *perfect*, every game has flaws; Bless just had that rough start. If it dies in a few months, well it was fun while it last. If it turns out good and promise, thats great. For me, there was no high expectations on this game, it doesnt blow my mind or anything. It's just a game to enjoy and start something new, rather than playing the *popular* MMOs that have ton of content and will take days to catch up to endgame.