Game fixed, at least for me

• what worked for me is this go to :C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bless Online\Binaries\Win64 and select Bless_BE.exe , left click proprieties and select compatibility and check this: Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution, Run this program as administrator and launch Bless_BE.exe. After this the game will launch and Your resolution will get low , fix it to proper resolution and click Bless.exe to run as administrator and there you go

• Fortunately, it seems that upcoming maintenance/patch should fix the issue with people being stuck on the intro screen. :)

https://steamcommunity.com/gam…etail/1653264683466326949

• Using a standard Win10 account I can get the game to run using the Bless_BE.exe without having to use any administrator privileges and my resolution has been set to 5/full screen windowed/auto/auto in the bless launcher. The problem is the game will hang on Bless online screen and I have to force close bless.exe in task manager 3-4 times till it finally lets me into the game but that got old fast.

Using a standard Win10 account and trying to launch the game from within steam has never worked for me, 100% of the time I get the disconnect message at the bless screen even if I set the Bless.exe to run as an administrator.

I can get the game to run at any starting resolution from within steam only if I am using a administrator Win10 account, using a standard Win10 account and trying to launch the game with admin privileges has never worked for me.