Finding Stone?

• If your'e Union faction, you can find stone around Lake Asis. The lakes that have Hippos, Crocodiles, Ostriches. The gathering nodes for stone are typically found at the edges of the surrounding perimeter. Downside is that the nodes are not close together, and the spawn times aren't the greatest, so there's a lot of running.

Additionally, there's also a good spot a bit east of Lake Asis. Look at Lake Asis on the map, go east until you see the terrain on the map turn a dark stone color. The first outpost you encounter just as you enter that darker region has 8 - 10 stone nodes, 5 of which are typically spawned, and they respawn rather quickly. So it's really easy to gather stone there. Just keep in mind that only 5 of the 10 ever seem to spawn, so each time you clear out 5, the next spawn interval they may not be in the same locations, but easy to spot from a distance. Start at the outpost and spiral out until you find the nodes, and it won't take you long to learn where they are.

[edit] I should point out that the resource nodes can spawn either stone or an herb. Be sure to gather the herb as well, because if you only gather the stone, eventually they'll all be just herb nodes.

• Thx for the location ^^

Just a heads up... I went back to that location today... and something wierd happened. I dunno if it was because I advanced in levels, or if there's another mechanic. But something odd happened that threw a cog in the wheel...

I went there to farm stone. And suddenly halfway between the extreme ends, I'd get the atmosphere change (like you see when you enter an instance). And as a resut the nodes I was running for disappeared. I'd run back to the other side, atmoshpere would change and I could see them again. But again as soon as I crossed the border back, the nodes would disappear again.

Dunno if it's a mechanic to limit character levels farming in the area or not, but it drove me crazy.

• might have something to do with the quest you have done or picked up in the area that are active. If you have an active quest it might take you out of the regular zone and instance the one your in which is setup to have different mobs and or mechanics.

• might have something to do with the quest you have done or picked up in the area that are active. If you have an active quest it might take you out of the regular zone and instance the one your in which is setup to have different mobs and or mechanics.

I considered that. But I've already completed every side quest in the entire area. There's nothing left for me to do there.

But it's all moot now, since now I just farm Turbans to get all the resources I need.