Yay im first... Game client wont open

• So I downloaded the game - Verified file integrity with steam since issue no change

boot the client i choose any resolution and gfx and load in get the picture saying bless loading down bottom then i get a white screen for awhile then back the steam client saying games running - absolutely nothing in task manager etc is running...

Have tried putting launcher in admin mode - have tried europe server instead

Soon as i hit play game it goes white looks like its going then flash white and everything closes

• Try changing your resolution on the launcher to borderless windows and see if it works after that, mine did after I changed it and I was having the exact same issue

• Try changing your resolution on the launcher to borderless windows and see if it works after that, mine did after I changed it and I was having the exact same issue

Okay so I changed to Borderless - still no luck...

opened up steam apps again changed compatability mode to windows 8

*disable full screen optimizations*

*run as admin*

left borderless on - and IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now in game :P TY ALL TY

• How do you get there?

• Just to toss it out there to those having splash screen issues - hopefully they figure it soon - this is from the Bless help desk:

Sorry that you are having this issue and thank you for contacting support. The issue you are seeing is due to the high number of users trying to connect at the same time. This is currently one of our top priorities and will hopefully have a fix for it very soon. For now, please relaunch the client until you are able to get in. Hopefully this helps!

- Henry‍

Sent from Bless Online.

If you have any other questions, please submit a ticket at any time.

Thank you.

• windows explorer < steam < steamapps < common < Bless Online . then search for Bless and the .exe files will show up inbetween. it's like 3 of them.

As far as I know / have seen there is only one in the bless folder called "Bless.exe" thats the file you want to modify