Who's thinking about Ranger and Why?!

• Ranger will probably be one of the classes I will try since Warlock is not coming out yet. I prefer to play a ranged/pet class so it will be a toss up of ranger or mage for now. And I do like leather outfits... for all the wrong reasons. 8o

• With looking at the following two sources for info about the current skills, ranger looks lackluster as the combo system isn't the greatest for ranger, but it would be better for guardian, mage, paladin to an extent. I'll still be willing to try it out, but right now it's just not looking too hot.
    Bless Skills document
    Bless Book

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Ranger will be my first alt character because:

- I like a challenge (seems Ranger already getting less love DPS wise)

- Ranger is for me the only class that fits having a pet around all the time (besides the Mystic, but well yea, not here yet)

• I've gone Ranger, from what I've played and seen JP version they are currently the highest single target DPS and very bursty at end game, we will see how it pans out on the EU/NA version however.

• Made it to lvl 14 on Ranger before the most recent server disconnect. Class has been fun so far! How is everyone dealing with key combos ??

lol, I recently got DC as well. But only at lv 13 xD

yeah, key combos... wow, this will take some getting use to for me. I really dont like how one of the combo is set to Y

• i chose it because it's the best out of all the other classes so far :p

Yeah it's definitely fun! I'm so glad I decided to pick it. I was scared at first since a good amount of people were telling me that ranger have bad combos. (Maybe it still doesnt, but idc at this point)

It's also very easy to get first hit with Ranger. Helps out a lot in crowded area.

• Yeah it's definitely fun! I'm so glad I decided to pick it. I was scared at first since a good amount of people were telling me that ranger have bad combos. (Maybe it still doesnt, but idc at this point)

It's also very easy to get first hit with Ranger. Helps out a lot in crowded area.

yeah! ^o^ im waiting for assassin & warlock. I hope they are good!

• lol, I recently got DC as well. But only at lv 13 xD

yeah, key combos... wow, this will take some getting use to for me. I really dont like how one of the combo is set to Y

Yeah, that Y is tricky for sure. Remapping keys are almost required to go as fluid as this class needs to be.

• Seems like Rangers there's a large group of rangers waiting to be assassin's. I wonder what that'll do to server dynamics in a few months.

i will probably stay ranger, but also play other classes. I don't want to make myself bored

Feral wrote:

Seems like Rangers there's a large group of rangers waiting to be assassin's. I wonder what that'll do to server dynamics in a few months.

So can anyone confirm that we can use/transfer our leather armour on rangers to assassins when the class is implemented ?

Regards

Morpheox