• Hi all

started reading about this game couple of days ago, have a question on how do you guys think builds will be defining our playstile.

let's say we are looking at a Air/Ice mage, which I suppose should be the to go PVP template ? ( correct me if wrong )

we do have many combo/chains that seems to be doing the exact same thing, and we have scenarios where the starting skill has a CD therefore we need to make a choice on what to use after that.

Do you think we will have sort of " templates " where our char is focused only certain combos ( where we spent points on ) or will we have to learn to use each single one from our active stances ?

For example : from Ice, looking at magic shot, I will only invest in Ice Arrowx2 and never cast Frostbite+ Ice Blast as i have 0 points invested there

does this make any sense ? ( i understand ice may not be the best example, fire seems to have more spells with the same purpose)

• You won't need to use every ability from a stance, but if you want to say use a skill from the 3rd combo range, you'd need to use the 2nd combo, and the combo starter to get there.

So you'd need to use Magic Shot > Frostbite > Ice Blast if you want to use Ice Blast. But if you're just wanting to use Magic shot >Ice ArrowX2 You don't even need to touch any other skill if you don't want to.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• yeah i got what you're saying, I think i didn't explain myself well enough

I know that to use the 3rd part of a combo i need to use starter and second step.

what i was wondering is :

since we will have to spend points in our skills, will we only stick to certain combos ( or 3rd spells ) based on where we spent points on ?

on fire school many skills seem to do the exact same thing, with small differences, I assume we will use only the one where we spent points on

• I see what you mean. If it's the 3rd chain we are focused on (which most people will and yet my years of mmo experience tells me that this may not always be the best for straight damage throughput *just a feeling*) then we should definitely look at the 2nd chain spells and see which is best. Now, keep in mind some do sound very similar. Be sure to look at EVERY detail and compare and contrast the 2. The damage out put may be greater than the other while the other could have a faster cast time. Likewise, one may be more mana efficient which could make sense to use it since the 3rd tier is what we are focusing on anyhow. So to save mana means more 3rd chain spells casts.

Also some attacks are cast immediately around as AoE requiring you to be in melee range versus some AoE that is casted directly into target from a distance. Some spells are a conal attack.

Also note the elemental build up and consummation. When you look, changing poises grants you a buff depending on the main stance you switch into. So if I wanted to let's say focus on a certain element for burst damage, I may want to figure out which element that is first off, then consider if it would benefit the buff from switching into a different poise I use for said element while also taking into account the amount of elemental power I have built up.

So to wrap up, it really depends on how you want to play your mage. And this may take a while for people to dig into to realize the true power of their classes in general. So for now. I wouldn't worry so much about it. Just have fun and try it all or whatever sounds good. I guarantee there will be people minning and maxing for top performance, so before the clones start coming out of the woodwork, be creative and enjoy.

• This is basically what skills I'm rolling. What ability tree do you recommend? The lower right one seems ok? I'm lost, please help.