Bless is bringing real tanks into the fold! (Other opinions welcomed!)

• Okay so after a Month of researching Guardians I've come to see that they are what tanks should have been from the start of MMOs.

-Forced Taunts.
    -Charges Galore.
    -Defensive CDs that actually benefit and work with each other.
    -Dps viability while maintaining defense.

I'm in love with this class, the whole skill ATE system buffs and debuffs per stance etc, it makes it so that as a good player, you'll be rewarded and as a bad player it'll show you quickly that the class may not be for you. What do those of you choosing Guardian as your class think?

Feel free to drop you positive or negative opinions, and changes you may or may not like to see to the class :)

• Yes i fully agree with you there, but will the taunts be able to be used in pvp or only on mobs?

• From what I've seen there are different types of taunts and some can be used in pvp yeah! Can't wait to see if the NA version allows this, but the RU and JP versions allowed players to be force taunted from what I've seen :)

• If they make taunts that will be able to do that then the tank will finally be a proper tank XD...

• I believe from one of the videos I heard that Taunts in PvE well they just taunt, but in PVP it will be consider a regular CC? I'm not 100 sure on this, but it would be cool.

I like the class myself because I believe their dps potential if you play it right on top of their tank abilities is highly underestimated.

• Well from videos I've seen and a skill tree builder I've been using guards look like they have good cc into damage with a decent amount of self sustain.

What is this skill tree builder that you have been using?

• In before a full tank gets 3 shot by a mage.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• If they even let this type of insane damage in the first place, with just a bit of changing to the combat system, won't change much, it's the armor/item scaling which was the problem in this vid. A lv 23 one shotting a lv 40 just due to having some runes. The comment "In before a full tank gets 3 shot by a mage." was a joke in reference to previous versions of the game, until we actual get to play the game and see everything it's still possible that this type of thing may be in the game.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

unknown.png

• If they even let this type of insane damage in the first place, with just a bit of changing to the combat system, won't change much, it's the armor/item scaling which was the problem in this vid. A lv 23 one shotting a lv 40 just due to having some runes. The comment "In before a full tank gets 3 shot by a mage." was a joke in reference to previous versions of the game, until we actual get to play the game and see everything it's still possible that this type of thing may be in the game.

I highly doubt this will occur in the game, because we all know if it does they're gonna fail badly

• Yeah, with the current skill changes I've seen. as long as a Guardian keeps up his timings and has the permanent magic and phys defense buff going, 1 shot or 5 shot skills won't happen :)