Which profession will you run and why?

• Which profession? 54

The result is only visible to the participants.

I would like to gain some insight on the professions and benefits that go with them, please do share!

• I haven't full decided as many things. But Jeweling and enchanting. Enchantsme the most. As I'll be grinding for the gear and later then enhancing it with either or profession. I wonder if Mascu will get any crafting race buffs. I haven't heard of it, but it'd be cool if different races had different crafting traits.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• I might not craft anything but if I do, it will be armorsmithing because it goes with my class.

I haven't full decided as many things. But Jeweling and enchanting. Enchantsme the most. As I'll be grinding for the gear and later then enhancing it with either or profession. I wonder if Mascu will get any crafting race buffs. I haven't heard of it, but it'd be cool if different races had different crafting traits.

I doubt it. Racial differences will probably be purely Aesthetic.

• Enchanting on my main character, not going to need hammers from armorsmithing until I have some endgame pieces to recover max durability, enchanting however will be needed even through the leveling process for taming scrolls

• I haven't full decided as many things. But Jeweling and enchanting. Enchantsme the most. As I'll be grinding for the gear and later then enhancing it with either or profession. I wonder if Mascu will get any crafting race buffs. I haven't heard of it, but it'd be cool if different races had different crafting traits.

I also think that would be cool and add to the lore, but then it would be much harder to decide which race to play, or maybe easier? idk D:

• I was thinking small just like an exp boost for the trait. Shane

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• I plan to do enchanting on my main.

As The Dawns Light Shines, The Path Of Victory Awaits

{Guild Leader of Sovereign} {Sovereign Guild Steam Group}

{Sovereign Guild's Discord}
    Discord: Tenryushu#1799

• From my experience with games that have enchanting it's usually one of the most pricey professions.
    Hoping I'm correct since I want to get the one that saves me the most coin!

• Jewelcrafting to keep all slots full. Hopefully it'll be easier to stay ahead of the curve for gearscore requirements. Attack buff for zerker as well.

• I have armorsmith on my main for the hammers. I would like to say that it's for crafting my own gear, but with the extremely limited way of getting the crafting items you need to craft the gear, it doesn't work out. You've pretty much outleveled the gear by the time you've acquired all the dungeon points and items you need to make them.

On my alt I have Enchanting. I like the taming system in Bless A LOT and I am sure people (old and new) will always want to tame and capture new pets as the game goes on, so I figure this will make some decent money.