The Best Healer

• Mystic all the way!:teaching:

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• I like pally more but mystic is also good. sadly mystic won't be available at release and pally is the only real choice for healer, if you plan on going mystic when it comes out maybe try a tank or dps class 1st on release so you don't get to bored on playing a healer twice

:blessdepressed:

• Here's a skill listing for launch if you guys have not seen, which may interest you if you're looking for "best".
    https://docs.google.com/spread…6tRn6_XcAhnFcj2f/pubhtml#
    :teaching:

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• As a new player, I do wonder what the difference between Paladin and Mystic mainly is. I've been doing some research and watching a lot of emissary videos to learn as much as I can before the game starts but so far it seems to me that the paladin is your single-target heavy healer which is great for keeping the tank and team alive during dungeons and raids. And the mystic is great for AOE healing which is a game changer for PVP. I hope someone can fact check this so I know that the info I've gathered are actually accurate.

Also for GvG and castle sieges will paladin still be a viable option after mystic is introduced to the game? Maybe playing paladin as DPS in sieges is a better option?

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks!

[JUDGEMENT] is currently recruiting new members to its ranks for the North American launch! If you are interested in joining feel free to send me a personal message!

Have a great rest of your day! Peace!

K4bEsdW.png

• How high is the demand for healers in this game? The only game I ever played as a healer was Aion and I kept getting messages from people literally begging for me to heal their groups. I kinda don't like that attention. But at the same time, it might be hard to find a group as DPS? Maybe I'll just main a ranger with a healer alt :)

• Paladin will be the only healer on launch, Mystic in 1 years time as Assassin is the next class to be released with that said:

Paladin, great burst single target heals

Mystic, AoE healing and HoTs (Heal of Time) effects.

• Paladin has both strong AoE and single target heals. Which makes them main healers in raids and large scale pvp even when Mystic is released.

Mystic is more of a support/buffer with some offheals and HoT. Of course this could all change in steam version.

• When are we going to see Mystic on live servers? Always prefer playing as healers, i have a paladin already, but i played Mystic on KOR servers, it was so OP i thought, survivability in solo game was ridiculous.

Now i know there is a massive difference in the game now on Steam EU compared to KOR but i imagine the mystic will still be interesting.

It also gives us an alternative healer, right now we can tank with 2 classes or more