Premium Membership Information Revealed

• The following are details regarding premium membership. They are applied to all characters in a region within the specified time period. (exception: skins may only belong to one character)

• Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo)
    • Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi)
    • Reduces NPC equipment repair fee by 30%
    • Reduces Wyvern usage fee by 50 %: Players can travel to any area within Bless by paying the Wyvern manager (located in each village/city) gold for Wyvern transportation.
    • Pickaxe: This premium pickaxe used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular pickaxe has a limited number of uses.
    • Gathering Bag: This premium bag used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular gathering bag has a limited number of uses.
    • Acquires 20% more hunting experience points: Increased amount of experience points earned through hunting monsters.
    • Acquires 20% more Dungeon points: Increased amount of dungeon points earned through playing dungeons.
    • Adds 20% hunting gold bonus: Increased amount of gold earned through hunting monsters.
    • Allows 5 more items to be registered in the market: Increased amount of items registerable on the market.
    • Reduces market tax by 10%: Reduced market tax rate.
    • Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%: The amount of exchanges allowed per day within the in-game system, Exchange Office, is increased. The Exchange Office is an in-game feature where players can exchange a specific amount of their dungeon and combat points (earned through in-game activities) into Lumena. It is exchangeable regardless of whether you purchase the premium membership or not. The Lumena that one obtains through exchanges is an in-game currency with which players can purchase a variety of items in the store.

Premium mount/pet skins are characteristic appearance skins included only in the premium membership. As they are cosmetics, purchasers will not obtain any secondary benefit from its usage (They are also untradeable and cannot be dismantled).

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/gam…etail/1651011615841260190

We now finally have information on the premium service and it's definitely worth purchasing the pack that includes it in my opinion!

• Not bad. Although stuff like lower tax market may be on the edge, I think it as an acceptable form of premium membership.

I understand however it offers no distinct advantage, you would just save some in game gold from it.

• Well, it depends... having 1000 gold or having 900 gold is quite a difference, speaking just about the market tax. But as I said, it seems to be an acceptable form, as the bonus isn't that high. So why not... :)

• Well, it depends... having 1000 gold or having 900 gold is quite a difference, speaking just about the market tax. But as I said, it seems to be an acceptable form, as the bonus isn't that high. So why not... :)

Eh, that actually depends on the value of gold. 1000 vs 900 gold isn't a big difference if everyone has 1,000,000 gold sitting in their bags. I don't think anyone knows what the cost of the games commodities will be on NA/EU right now.

• Eh, that actually depends on the value of gold. 1000 vs 900 gold isn't a big difference if everyone has 1,000,000 gold sitting in their bags. I don't think anyone knows what the cost of the games commodities will be on NA/EU right now.

In that ratio it is 1,000,000 gold versus 900,000 gold, still a difference. :)

As far as I know the vendor items are pretty cheap (prices in coppers and silvers), but for the rare and expensive items sold by players on the market place it may be important. But let's see... :)

• In that ratio it is 1,000,000 gold versus 900,000 gold, still a difference. :)

As far as I know the vendor items are pretty cheap (prices in coppers and silvers), but for the rare and expensive items sold by players on the market place it may be important. But let's see... :)

If everyone has 1,000,000 gold that means its going to be easy to come by and 100k isn't going to mean much. The 10% is going to be a bigger deal at a lower currency value and lower acquisition rate.

10% of your bank account is a much bigger deal to someone who makes minimum wage than someone who makes 7 figures a year, for example ;)

We will have to see how they regulate the market and what the in-game pricing for necessities ends up being.

• I think it's definitely going to be worth creating alt characters in this game to get more dungeon runs daily obviously if you have the time for it

I really hope this doesn't turn into one of those games where this is required. TERA and Lineage 2 were bad about that. In those two games if you didnt have 2 or 3 max level alts to take advantage of the limited entries for in-game activities, multiple dailies, and crafting there was basically no reason to play.

If they do that I want more P2W options for those of us that have more money than time.

• I really hope this doesn't turn into one of those games where this is required. TERA and Lineage 2 were bad about that. In those two games if you didnt have 2 or 3 max level alts to take advantage of the limited entries for in-game activities there was basically no reason to play.

I don't think it would be required but lets say you have 2 max level rangers, that's more attempts at getting the gear you need faster and then you can just mail it over to 1 character.

• I don't think it would be required but lets say you have 2 max level rangers, that's more attempts at getting the gear you need faster and then you can just mail it over to 1 character.

Oh man, you may have just answered a question I posted earlier. Do you know if armor and weapons will be bind on equip, bind on pickup or a combination of both?

• Oh man, you may have just answered a question I posted earlier. Do you know if armor and weapons will be bind on equip, bind on pickup or a combination of both?

Dungeon loot is all tradeable and can be sold on the market or transferred to your other characters