3 Exp. MMO Player LF New Home (NA)

• Howdy,

Currently looking for a guild to join ahead of the May 28th release Of Bless Online. I have myself and 2 or 3 others that will come along with me, all with high level of skill and experience playing MMO's at the highest level. Please read below and leave your guild recruitment. Feel free to message me as well if you have questions.

About US:

Myself and 2 (possibly 3) other players are searching for a home to start our adventure with in Bless.

We have 10+ years of MMO experience with the majority of them coming from World Of Warcraft (Top 50 US Kills), RIFT, and Wildstar. We are new to Bless but with our experience and will to be the best, we plan to strive to being core members of a team. We like to lay back and have fun and try to enjoy everything Bless will have to offer but on the same token want to experience the highest level of competition the game has to offer.

What We are Looking for:

Currently we do not have a preference as far as which faction we want to play as it does not really matter to us. Our choice will be dictated by whichever guild we feel we fit in best with and their goals match our own.

Classes:

As it stand now, our group will have:

-Paladin

-Ranger/Zerk

-Mage

This will be subject to change if the guild needs something different and we feel we can provide that service at a high level.

We appreciate you for reading this post and we anxiously await for May 28th to get started on a new adventure.

• Snuglz the PVPer, right on.

I lead a newer, smaller guild. Not part of the "legacy" communities, it's something I've tried to stay away from. Seems I keep attracting gamers from your era. Some have played WoW, but it seems the majority are from the UO/SB/DAoC sphere. We want to keep it smaller, more tight-knit. We're pretty relaxed in how we're going to approach the game, but require guild participation and voip when online.

If you want to stop by and see if you're a fit for us or we're a fit for you, ebonguard.com will redirect to our discord. Good luck in your search.

• Hello snuglz,

Welcome to Bless-source and to the upcoming EA of Bless. I was about to suggest My guild <Aegis>, but I see one of my members already hit you with that already so I will leave it to her. Again welcome, and good luck on your search.

Madi

• Hey bud, NA "PhoenixKnights" Hardcore yet laidback atmosphere is where we are aiming for, level requirements for progression to keep the guild moving along, PVP focused. Join our discord if your interested and would like to learn more. https://discord.gg/WQb6JnV

• Hey came across this and I think we might be a good fit for you. This will be my 10th year with Xen of Onslaught and I have had a blast. My discord info is IronjawXoO#5926 hit me up to talk if you are still looking.

• We will throw our hat in the ring as well Snuglz. We have a laid back atmosphere, but we get shit done. We will be doing both PVE and PVP, but we are super excited for a non P2W open world and larger scale PVP MMO. Our leader, Nix, has previous guild lead experience in ArcheAge and she will be leading us into Bless Online!

Here is our thread on these forums:

<Acolytes> | NA | Union | Competitive PVP | PvX

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or feel free to lurk our Discord to get a look.

• Hello Snuglz,

I wanna start by saying, I love that dog pic. As the owner of 2 dogs myself, I think it's awesome.

Alright, now to the reason for the response. The Art Of Warfare has decided that we will be adding Bless Online to our list of games. We currently are a Gaming Community, which is home to over 2500+ members across 50+ games. "Honor, Loyalty, Friendship and Fair Play", are the words in which TAW stands by as you can see on my avatar (Snorlax is my "spirit animal", don't judge me8o).

It's great that you and your 2-3 friends are looking for a home in Bless NA, and I'd like to invite you to please consider TAW. Our NA Team will be setting our flag on the Union Faction. All classes are welcome, and we encourage you to play what you want. We'd rather see a member playing the class they are happy with than playing what they think we may need.

As someone who's been playing MMORPG's for 10+ years myself, I know how much people want to play classes that will help get them into "End Game Content", well that's not a problem with us. Part of our plan for Bless, is to actively work together as a team to help our members reach that "eng game" stuff, whether it'll be running dungeons/raids/sieges to help them, we grow together.

If you like what you have read so far, check out the link I provided, apply at taw.net and I'll be happy to help you out.

Cheers,

Rekon

• Sovereign is a Guild full of mature adults who have been Gaming vets for a long time in Mmo field and RTS field, we have decades of experience and Leadership to keep peace and things flowing within the Guild.

One thing we ensure is a peaceful, fun, progressive environment for all our members to thrive in. We are dedicated long-term players for our games that we delve into.

We are patient and willing to assist all of our members in regards to progression, be it mechanics, skill set, guides, etc, We believe everyone has the capacity to succeed, and we ensure the best environment to reach success in. For more information about us click on our steam group, and feel free to contact me through discord.

If you are interested in Joining Please Feel Free to Apply.

Through our group at: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Sovereignguild

Or send a friend request through steam or add on discord: Tenryushu#1799

And we will contact you in a timely manner.

As The Dawns Light Shines, The Path Of Victory Awaits

{Guild Leader of Sovereign} {Sovereign Guild Steam Group}

{Sovereign Guild's Discord}
    Discord: Tenryushu#1799

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tenryushu ().

• Best of luck if you're still looking for guilds, I can maybe help a bit, as this post acts as a list somewhat for both NA and EU guilds.

Current Guild Size Chart

Best of wishes.
    Alexandra

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Or steam link wasn't properly working, it is fixed to lead you to or steam profile now.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Sovereignguild

As The Dawns Light Shines, The Path Of Victory Awaits

{Guild Leader of Sovereign} {Sovereign Guild Steam Group}

{Sovereign Guild's Discord}
    Discord: Tenryushu#1799

• Adversary is a Hardcore PvP guild. We were formerly known as Hand of Chaos in ArcheAge and Revelations Online, and SoverKnights/DTF in BlackDesert Online. Our Officers and core members are all MMORPG vets, if your interested I can tell you more in Discord. If you don't feel like chatting there we have our Recruitment Thread that offers a brief rundown.

(If you do join discord Just @ me Tockz or Seabird)