The Last Bastion | Union | PvX | HC/Casual | EST | Recruitment open

• LVMainLogo.jpg

The Last Bastion

Union

PvX

Hardcore/Casual

EST

Will you fight to protect our Sovereignty?

The Last Bastion strives to excel in all aspects of Bless whether its raiding, PvP or crafting we're looking for the best and brightest. But that doesn't mean we want to alienate more casual players, regardless of how long you can play or your skills as a gamer we look forward to helping you grow in our community. With experienced leadership who are eager to run guild events, help develop new players, and sharpen the skills of more veteran/hardcore players we hope to see you drop by our discord and have a chat.

We highly value people who are straight forward and willing to give it their all. That being said what we expect of our members is simple: treat others how you want to be treated but don't let anyone step on your toes. We as a community will never back down from a fight and are always happy to help those in need.

Joining us

If this sounds like you or a community you'd like to be a part of The Last Bastion is currently recruiting!

• you must be prepared to use Discord, have a mic, and be active in the server whenever you are logged into the game. (This allows us to easily create groups for guild events and cordinate PvX content)

• You must be 18 years of age or older.

Come stop by our Discord and @ Recruitment or PM Garrett#1507. We'll be more then happy to chat with you and answer any potential questions you have.

https://discord.gg/nAzKDqN

• Really cool group of people! Knowledgeable and hardcore mindsets all around, if you're looking for a group of players that will always be online, you've come to the right place, anyone else feel this too?

Hey man it was nice to finally get to meet you two nights ago cool ass dude.

Just another person salty b/c they got kicked look at the difference from then and now....

"Power abusing douches run this guild."

(Schaeffer and Shinra were cool though)

• Undecided still, but I'll think about joining your guild!

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• If you're looking for a group of people who are 110% focused, will be steamrolling the content and aiming to be at the top for a long time, you've come to the right place!

Yes, Yes, Yes, We definitely will be. Cant wait to meet all the new members.

"Don't join, they say theyre hardcore, but end up quitting a week into anything they play."

You was the first to quit lmfao......... shows what tupe person you are to go threw all this damn trouble.

• If these guys join A:IR don't join them, they have no skill, and if youre a good player, theyll end up begging you for carries like they did with me.

• Do you guys have a member count, or current class distribution for your guild? That is available to look at of course.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Hell naw bro, I wished we was that smart. :thumbup:

We try to get our names from the Lore. But if you join you can act like it was XD HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Dang, but I'll keep you in mind, there's some other ones I want to look at if I can find them.

• Last Bastion is a great group of people, definitely made me feel like family the minute I joined their discord. Honestly haven't felt like that with a guild/clan in a while, I've played with a ton of guilds and only a very few felt like home.

Definitely check out Last Bastion if you're looking to have a great experience going into Bless and future games.

• I just got the reference!
    Overwatch Animated Short | "The Last Bastion"

unknown.png