[ADDICTION | NA | 18+ | Hieron | Tanara | Hardcore]

• Banner.jpg

WHO WE ARE

Remember how you used to play that one game, and whenever that game comes up someone always remembers that one group of guys who kicked everyone else's ass? Yeah.... we're those guys. Addiction is an MMO guild and gaming community that has successfully transitioned through 14 MMO's and counting. Our experienced leadership has maintained and grown our member base over the last 15 years and we are always looking for more skilled and loyal members.

OUR HISTORY

Addiction has perfected our preparations for an MMO launch. Our latest conquest ArcheAge had us achieve total dominance in the Player vs Player, Progression, and trade aspects of the game. During our launch into ArcheAge we achieved NA First kraken kill as well as gaining complete control in the resource market by maintaining ownership over strategically important material nodes. In addition to our ArcheAage accomplishments we were also a world first progression guild in Rift and Age of Conan, congratulated for our accomplishments by the developers in both instances. Rift executive producer Scott Hartsman was also inclined to label us “hardest of the hardcore” for our world first kills which were several weeks ahead of everyone else. We have been the top guild on our servers in Wildstar and Everquest 2. We have carried this through not just new MMO launches but to previously established servers such as an original launch server in World of Warcraft, where we cleared all content 6 weeks after rolling on the server. We returned to Everquest 1, where we progressed through all 15 expansions at the appropriate level cap, which for some bosses had never been done before. We held the top 3 leaderboard positions in Darkfall on launch for kills, damage to buildings, etc. In Tera we achieved 3 Prime titles, for first max level characters, on the most populated server.

Beyond our PvE achievements we have been known to utterly destroy or consume guilds. Repeatedly killing our enemies until they quit the game is not uncommon. Unable to quote rankings from recent MMO's, since they haven't implemented any leaderboards, you'll simply have to take our word for it that our PvP proficiency matches our listed accomplishments.

Addiction is primarily interested in MMO's, but we don't limit ourselves to a specific genre in-between MMO titles. The Addiction ranks are filled with Platinum ELO League of Legends players, Master league Starcraft 2 players, and sponsored MLG players in multiple FPS titles. Our members have held #1 ladder positions for games such as Company of Heroes, and multiple Socom titles to name a few. Our members have been top 5 CAL-I players in Counterstrike: Source and Call of Duty 4.

Our members have a deep history in MMO's and gaming in general, in many cases with roughly two decades of experience in the genre spanning practically every title you can name. We have members who have come from well-known guilds such as Paragon from World of Warcraft, Ne Plus Ultra, Dracos Argent and Dissolution in Everquest 2, and Pandemonium in Everquest 1, to name a few. It is not uncommon for Addiction members to discover they used to play together in a previous guild from years past.

CRITERIA

• Be Over 18
    • Take a joke
    • Demonstrate sufficient player skill
    • Be mature, patient, and calm
    • You must have discord; you are not required to talk, but must be able to listen
    • You must play regularly (atleast 3 days a week)

If you do not meet any of these criteria you need not apply.

For interested applicants please inquire AT OUR DISCORD

• Alright. I guess it's that time again. Let's start the counter for troll posts from past people who have extra salt in the wounds still.

• Been playing with these guys since Archeage, had a blast dominating the server. The skill level of the members extend outside of mmorpg. Was even able to from a pro league team for r6 siege with these guys. (3rd place NA for season 3, 5th for season 4). So far its been a great experience

• I hate not being able to pre-download the game. I wonder if this is them trying to prevent server crashes from instant log ins?

• I wish for your guild to flourish in the coming days till release!
    Liminsathil  
    :money:

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a good day, and to see you once the game has launched!~♫♫:saint:Banner.2.png

⏬ If you haven't yet, here's the link to join the official Bless Online Discord here! ⏬
    🢂 https://discord.gg/qAH8gcx 🢀
    unknown.png
    If you liked this post, throw me a thumbs up on the bottom right, as a reminder to keep up the daily activity!

• Would recommend, group of hardcore players with lives outside of video games.

If you want to maximize your playtime whether its dungeons, farming or making gold we'll help ya out with the best tricks and strats.

We weren't #1 globally in multiple games throughout the years for no reason.