[NA] Union | TENACIOUS | Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature | PvX

• EDIT 7/7/18: Recruiting is currently OPEN.

WHO WE ARE

Tenacious is a multi-platform gaming community of like-minded gamers; friends who share a love of gaming, ranging from casual to hardcore originating from around the world. We are a large enough presence to be recognized in several games yet small enough that we’re all still able to get to know each other.

Created in 2009 through Aion through the efforts of Zawr and Falfouran, Tenacious has become a ground for casual and casually accomplished gamers. While guilds rise and fall with each new game, we have evolved beyond the endgame, forming bonds that transcend time and space, leading us into brave new worlds.

We all have jobs. We all have our own lives in addition to things that just keep us busy or away from the game. Regardless of your playstyle, we understand that life happens and have no intention of turning any game into another job or chore. We’re here to have fun and to stick together, come Hell or high water. We are a family. We are a community. We are Tenacious.

"I have money, it's trust and character I need around me. You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are. One car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of? That's a price I can live with.”

-Han Seoul-Oh

TENACIOUS IN BLESS ONLINE

We are pushing the limits of what people have come to expect from a “Casual Guild.” If you're looking for a guild of adult gamers that understand real life comes first, but won't use it as an excuse to be mediocre gamers, look no further. Because we understand that obligations in real life (IRL) take priority.

Because we welcome all kinds of players who just want to play and have fun.

Because your gear score doesn't define who you are as a friend and guild mate.

Because we expect you to join and stay with us for the long haul.

Being a Casual/Hardcore Guild - to us, at least - does not mean that we don’t have goals.

Together, we will own territories and be a formidable presence in PvP.

It does not mean we do not care about your progression.

Together, we will all reach the end game.

It does not mean we do not try our best.

Together, we are Tenacious!

You will improve. We will improve.

We'll grow and get better together.

And make no mistake: When things need to get done, we rise to the occasion. No matter what you bring to the table, you will progress.

You will experience everything Bless Online has to offer. And you will have fun doing it.

“As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.”

-The Law of the Jungle, The Jungle Book

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

• Organized and involved leadership
    • An active website with community forums
    • An active playerbase
    • Class mentorship
    • PvE Groups and Dungeon runs
    • PvP and PvP Practice
    • A Mumble and Discord server where at least somebody is always online
    • Fun, organized events (often with prizes)
    • And most importantly: Friends to enjoy this awesome game with!

WHAT WE EXPECT

• Don't be an a**hat
    • Be an active, involved member of our community
    • Follow our rules of engagement: We are not AFK PK’ers or griefers
    • Join us in Mumble and don't be a stranger
    • Get bigger, badder, and stronger!

“The sword is merely a tool. I am the weapon.”

-Shin Kintsurugi

If any or all of this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please visit our website. Check out our Charter: https://www.tenaciousgamers.com/forums/index.php?threads/charter.6229/ and write an appropriate Introduction Post (Hint: How to do it is written in the charter)!

Feel free to ask any questions. See you in game!

[ T | E | N | A | C | I | O | U | S ]

EDIT 7/7/18: Recruiting is currently OPEN.

• Let the hype truly begin!!!!!

What can be said about Tenacious...one word for me defines it: family.

Composed of a bunch of gamers that have been around the block for a long time, international community, events, contests and competition events, book club, charity events, ongoing discussions about every topic you can imagine (some more adventurous than others LOL), surrounded by friends, respect, casual/hardcore/purely insane/PVX/PVP/PVE gamer types, Tenacious has it all.

Our name says it all: we are tenacious. We do not run away from challenges, we do not leave our teammates behind, we stick together and we have fun.

Feel free to visit our forum or even contacting one of us if you have questions!

• I've been gaming with Tenacious for nearly four years now in a multitude of different games and loved every moment of it. If you're looking for a stable, fun, and well-managed community this is the place for you.

• Very friendly.

They welcomed me into the TG Fam, and I've been with them since.

Plus, there is rumor they have famous cheesecake. (I have yet to find the cheesecake.)

• I joined Tenacious in 2014 to play my very first MMO - it was ArcheAge lol. I come from a single player RPG/FPS shooter kinda background and didn't really know what to expect. Even though I had no idea what I was doing at first Tenacious made me feel right at home.

Since then I've joined up with Tenacious in many different things. This community quickly became my home and I am now proud to hold a leadership position here and help other new people <3

These are the kinda people you want to stick with. They're friendly, funny as all hell and no matter what game you're playing you'll have a great time. Excited to jump into Bless with everyone! :D 

If you have questions about Tenacious or want to get in touch with someone the easiest way is to head to our website and make a post. :)

• It is in the name. Tenacious stands for a hard working group of people that care about each other. It's the perfect mix between casual and hardcore gamers. We never give up in our battles and we will always proceed to progress together. Join our family now!

Go to https://www.tenaciousgamers.com/ and click on our Charter to read what we stand for.

• I did a ton of research on different guilds before joining Tenacious back in 2015. I picked them based on their exceptional reputation. I have stayed with them because they are an exceptional group of people.

We work and have fun together. We understand gaming is our fun time, it is not a second job. We are a gaming community and play many different games together. We do go big in games and have had some massive guilds in games. I expect Bless will be no different. I highly recommend you check out our website to learn more about us - https://www.tenaciousgamers.com/

• I joined Tenacious back in 2016, and had been with them since then. We have our up and down, but we walk it out together as a fam! I have been playing MMO for over 10 years, and they have the best leadership and community I see so far. We have the casual tagged, but don't let that fool you, we are hardcore when time call for it!

P.S. I'm the hand-down the best pokemon mastah. JOIN ME AND MY MINIONS! and oh, can't forget Mishi's Mr.Wiggles o.o

• Tenacious is on the scene! Looking forward to some fresh gaming with you dudes!!! Been here for 6 years, and these guys know how to get it done, while keeping it an ultra fun and positive atmosphere.