<AEGIS> [Chinuwa] LVL 9 [NA] [PvX] Recruiting

• Guild Name: Aegis rank 9, Aegis II rank 5

Server: Chinuwa

Faction: Hieron

Guild Focus: PVX, End Game Intentions, Leveling, pretty much everything

Looking for: HC to mid or semi-core, just please keep it 18+, Zerkers are top priority, but all classes are welcome.

Timezone: US EST-PST

Raid Schedule: TBD

Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/AegisBless

About Us:

Adult community, focused on helping people level in the hopes of filling our Multiple end game progression teams and beyond. Bless guild created by experienced players looking to get a headstart prior to the EA launch. We tend to lean on the saying "Quality over Quantity", meaning we would rather run with 20 decent players that we know then 200+ people we don't know and refuse to learn.

We have had chapters in WoW, GW2, Minecraft, LoL, and FFXIV. We also use to run in Archage, Rift, SWTOR, BDO ect. I am probably missing a few titles but you get the idea. We are a very diverse, yet experienced group of players.

We are a very easy going bunch, but when the time comes, we get down and dirty. We are a 18+ mature guild (in age only). We don't care what class you play or how you plan to play it, just be effective with it. We use Discord to keep our members connected and informed. We are looking for like minded, EXPERIENCED players to bolster our ranks in all areas. Our membership hails from all over the globe, but the majority lives in North America, so our peak times range from 5pm EST to 2am PST. The only requirements we have is to use Discord while playing in groups and have fun.

The multiple end game groups we are looking to fill will comprise of a couple HC team's which you will be expected to do your job and learn the raid pretty quickly. You will be held accountable and you should expect that with any HC group. You will not be pushing for world firsts(unless the group wants to try, but it's not expected), but the team will be looking to clear raids in a timely manner. The Mid-core or semi-core groups will also be running their raids in a HC fashion but on a smaller schedule. If there are more people looking to run we will fill as many teams up as necessary.

Also PvP, just not sure if we will be structured PvP or just open world, but I mean it is a PvP based game, so yeah PvP of course, lol. We have been crushing it in PvP BG's, but if you join a 15man BG you will be expected to listen to the PvP caller, tbh it can be very intense so be prepared. No whining, just winning.

We have some limited spots open in our main guild, with spots opening daily. If you have to wait we do have an alt guild to hold you until the space opens up.

Thank you, and I hope to see you all in game.

Madisyn

Discord Contacts Madi#3262 or Asch#4393 for more info

• Devon we all already talk on Discord nonstop lol.

We're not like some of these mega-guilds, we're tight knit and are investing in Bless LONG-TERM. Everyone on our roster is going to be playing Bless full-time!

If you're bored and want to tear some content up get in here. Socials are welcome but we're looking for some serious killers! Hit us up!!

Here, have a GM complimenting my realm first challenge mode transmog and a rank 1 damage log from when I raided top 10 US in WoW!

LET'S GO, IF YOU PRAISE THE SUN YOU GO FRONT OF THE LINE :blesspassion::blesspassion::blesspassion:

• We are adding great people everyday. Come join us and help build a great community. Active discord already and some playing on the jp server to get familiar with the game prior to EA.

• Even though Asch had really bad not understood jokes and I have stories to heal insomnia, these guys and gal are pretty great and I really love getting to have them, and I'm excited to see where this goes, always looking for more people to share the time with

• Get in on the ground floor, help us build a great community. We are starting our first guild contest in the coming days, yes thats right a pre-launch guild contest, with actual prizes.