Lupus/Panthera Beast Form?

• Hey Fam! Zeen here!

Been researching a bit and I dunno if this is my wrong perception on the races, but apparently the beast races: Lupus and Panthera, have a final beast form transformation thing? :D I've read about this on Bless' website where the race descriptions are.

Does anyone know anything about this? Is this true? Are there any videos or images that show the transformation?

Thanks for your help guys, and remember: have fun and game hard!

:blesspassion:

• The tranformations exist, they are just not available to the player.

During the Pantera starting zone, the player transforms into literally a big Lion during a cinematic(that's all).

You also need to fight against tranformed Panteras.

I didn't play the Lupus, but it's probably similar, meaning thw player can't transform outside of cinematics.

I am on mobile currently so searching images would be a pain, but I'll lokk forward editing this post later for images/videos.

• Would be a really nice feature for future updates !!!

Special Beast form for Lupus and Pantera races ! Or something like: "On full moon = Beast form skill available"

In Fact... All races could have some small passive skill for example:

Habitch: Health regen + 2

Amistad : Stamina regen + 2

AcquaElf: Free Swim, no dmg taken from breath

Lupus: critical + 2

Pantera: speed + 2

etc.... You know the deal...

• Hey QcDiablo !! Thank you for letting me know I appreciate that, it's fine if there isn't any material to show for the transformation, I'm sure a few pics and vids will come up soon when EA opens up, don't bother yourself.

I didn't know that the transformations weren't available so thanks again for clearing that up, but it wouldn't be a bad feature to incorporate for the beast races of the game; would be a welcome addition in my opinion, and it'd make Bless just that extra bit different.

:blessthumb: 

• Fodemhouse you're damn right! It WOULD be an awesome feature to include into the game and I like the idea of:

That seems like an epic addition that I wouldn't mind seeing in game. It would really differentiate the races among one another and choosing a certain race over another would make the decisions for which race to play; slightly more interesting.

Thank you for your input! I bow down to you!

:blessdepressed:

• that would give them an advantage over the other races. even if all the others had their own transformations, i don't like that idea. i don't like it because usually when that happens, it makes certain classes do better when paired up with certain races and id rather be able to choose my own race rather than be unadvantaged.

if it was like a special racial quest you can use it on or whatever im fine with that.

• that would give them an advantage over the other races. even if all the others had their own transformations, i don't like that idea. i don't like it because usually when that happens, it makes certain classes do better when paired up with certain races and id rather be able to choose my own race rather than be unadvantaged.

if it was like a special racial quest you can use it on or whatever im fine with that.

How exactly would it offer an advantage? In WoW it basically counts as an ability but the benefits of the transformation itself are caculated into Worgen stats for all of the classes. No one chose Worgen because they thought the transformation would offer them some sort of stat benefits. Druid got more stat benefits from their class transformations that Worgen did for it's racial one.

• I just chose worgen because they're awesome. And I love the lore. I would like a transformation for lupus and pantera just as a cosmetic. I couldn't care less if it was beneficial in any way. Even as a "mount" like worgen.

Huge wolf/lion running at you, leaps into the air in a cloud of magic and mayhem. Suddenly you're being attacked by a HUGE humanoid wolf/lion with whatever weapon/magic their class uses.

Sounds like a good time to me.

• I just chose worgen because they're awesome. And I love the lore. I would like a transformation for lupus and pantera just as a cosmetic. I couldn't care less if it was beneficial in any way. Even as a "mount" like worgen.

Huge wolf/lion running at you, leaps into the air in a cloud of magic and mayhem. Suddenly you're being attacked by a HUGE humanoid wolf/lion with whatever weapon/magic their class uses.

Sounds like a good time to me.

I tried worgen for a bit but the whole not tail thing killed it for me. I ended up sticking with my Gnome Warrior which I spent much more time and effort on anyways.

• I know what you mean, but there's a lore reason. They aren't wolves who turn human, they are humans who turn lycan, which isn't a wolf, but a humanoid wolf. Either way, I understand your point, a lot of people didn't like the no tail thing. My main main was a gnome DK tank, but when I wasn't raiding I was on a worgen of some sort.

• How exactly would it offer an advantage? In WoW it basically counts as an ability but the benefits of the transformation itself are caculated into Worgen stats for all of the classes. No one chose Worgen because they thought the transformation would offer them some sort of stat benefits. Druid got more stat benefits from their class transformations that Worgen did for it's racial one.

because it gives that one certain race extra abilities/stats. And i dont play for WoW so idk what a Worgen is lol but either way, DRuid tranformations are part of the class so its fair

• because it gives that one certain race extra abilities/stats. And i dont play for WoW so idk what a Worgen is lol but either way, DRuid tranformations are part of the class so its fair

Right, racial and stat bonuses are fine but they can't be anything too overwhelming. Worgen was a race in WoW that had a human and a werewolf form. The werewolf form had benefits, but they were hardly game breaking. Most people who switched to Worgen didn't switch because of these benefits. That's my point. The choice is there, but the choice of transformation shouldn't dictate the benefits of a race. In addition this game doesn't really emphasize race the same way that WoW does so there's a chance that, if implemented, the system will offer little outside of additional abilities.

• I might add that I played Perfect World International. There was a race called the Untamed which could transform into beasts. Females, the mages, became foxes which gave them additional P.def and opened up exclusive fox-form skills that focused on debuffing opponents. The males, tanks, transformed into tigers which if I remember correctly gave additional HP and aggro generating ability. None of this was ever game-breaking, it was by design.