The factions of Bless Online: Hieron and Union

• While I normally always choose the rebel/freedom-loving/underdog faction when it comes to faction vs faction MMOs (that's more in line with my own personal values), Union just doesn't do it for me in this game. Between the story, the characters (Victor is bae - just saying lol), the races and the environment, Hieron has me 100% on their side in this situation.

However, if it were a dark vs light (not synonymous with good vs evil) type of game like Aion, Shaiya or Asta, I would of course choose the dark faction because that's just natural for me ;)
    Since Bless factions are not designed in that way, I had to go deeper into the story and the lore to make my decision. Literally the only thing I'm drawn to on the Union side is the city of El Lano. That place is gorgeous. But a single area is only one small factor among many.

• Is there a server status? Sadly my friends chose the Rebel scu- I mean Union on the server KuatRan.
    Trouble is, Union is outweighing the Hieron so I cannot choose Union to join my friends, I am aware that it SOMETIMES opens up, but it's a matter of when so I can actually play without locking myself to the righ-wrong faction.

• Is there a server status? Sadly my friends chose the Rebel scu- I mean Union on the server KuatRan.
    Trouble is, Union is outweighing the Hieron so I cannot choose Union to join my friends, I am aware that it SOMETIMES opens up, but it's a matter of when so I can actually play without locking myself to the righ-wrong faction.

You could always keep an eye on the server for the Union faction to open up and play Hieron on another server in the meantime.
    ....or you could just say "screw them" and play against your friends on the CORRECT faction ;)

• I personally believe in law and order which is why I chose to be Hieron. Law creates order, order creates stability and stability creates prosperity. A wise man once said: Without rules, we're nothing more than savage animals. I agree with this wisdom. To obey a nations laws, is to respect and honor them and their customs. It shows you can exercise restraint and work together as a community for the good of the people and the nation. For the Hieron!